+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Express Entry - COVID Backlog News and Updates

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Never got this email so I assume they're not working on my application, lol.

IRCCs servers seem to be down, and again I am hopeful that when I log in I will see some updates to my account. So stupid to expect anything from them now at this point.

Reactions: MQ12

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Never got this email so I assume they're not working on my application, lol.

IRCCs servers seem to be down, and again I am hopeful that when I log in I will see some updates to my account. So stupid to expect anything from them now at this point.
I know right! Trend has been that we only see PPRs only Tuesdays. And I have also seen that every other Tuesday they shut their servers down so no PPRs in that week. Extremely annoying.

Reactions: MQ12

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
250 Federal Skilled Trades candidates have been invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence in the 159th Express Entry draw on August 6th, 2020. Invitations were issued to candidates in the Federal Skilled Trades (FST) stream of the Express Entry system only. The minimum CRS cut-off score for this draw was 415.

Hello, world I am one of the recipients of this ITA.

FST outland applicant.
AOR is September 2020.
Second medical September 2021.

I got an email last month asking for an updated certificate of qualification (as it expired during the application processing) and another letter from a Canadian company where I would be employed. The latter is puzzling because I never got an offer from a Canadian company. The requirements for the FST program is Canadian job offer OR a certificate of qualification. Can anyone shed some light on why they would ask for that Canadian company letter as no where in my application I would have stated that?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
As of September 9th IRCC to resume Support on Twitter through DM. You can ask them questions regarding your applications. It is for all programs.

Reactions: Punk6

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Okay, now I am wondering if/when IRCC replaces "Afghanistan" with "South Africa" or "omicron" as their one sacred reason to keep ignoring applications "in progress"

Reactions: klausmike

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Hello, I want to start a thread where all Federal State Worker (FSW) Outland PR applicants who seem to be indefinitely stuck in processing can find any news and updates on IRCC's latest policies with regards to international applicants. With vaccinations increasing and COVID cases going down in Canada, there is reason to be optimistic about IRCC finally moving outland files along.

It would be great if all outland applicants can share any recent updates they have received on their files while stating the time of their AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt).

Moreover, please inform and discuss any news or announcements related to IRCC's policies for outland applicants. Currently, I believe IRCC is not processing any outland COPRs since the pandemic and they are only focused on inland / US applicants.

Personally, I am AOR Jan 2020 from Pakistan and my profile is 'Ready For Approval' since October 2020. According to my GCMS notes, there has been no significant updates to my file since last October although there have been some periodic updated entries by IRCC officers. I received a ghost update last week and also proactively submitted an upfront medical since they had expired.

Also - Is there any outland applicant who has received a COPR in 2021?
Hi friend.
USA Outland FSW - AOR Oct 2020
PPR - December 1, 2021
PPR docs sent 12/13/2021
Awaiting COPR now...

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Received a remedical request (IMM1017E) today even though I have an upfront medical submitted since June, 2021 which has not yet been updated as part of my profile. Sent in a webform stating so.

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Hello, I want to start a thread where all Federal State Worker (FSW) Outland PR applicants who seem to be indefinitely stuck in processing can find any news and updates on IRCC's latest policies with regards to international applicants. With vaccinations increasing and COVID cases going down in Canada, there is reason to be optimistic about IRCC finally moving outland files along.

It would be great if all outland applicants can share any recent updates they have received on their files while stating the time of their AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt).

Moreover, please inform and discuss any news or announcements related to IRCC's policies for outland applicants. Currently, I believe IRCC is not processing any outland COPRs since the pandemic and they are only focused on inland / US applicants.

Personally, I am AOR Jan 2020 from Pakistan and my profile is 'Ready For Approval' since October 2020. According to my GCMS notes, there has been no significant updates to my file since last October although there have been some periodic updated entries by IRCC officers. I received a ghost update last week and also proactively submitted an upfront medical since they had expired.

Also - Is there any outland applicant who has received a COPR in 2021?
Follow up:
FSW AOR 10/17/2020
PPR Letter - 12/1/2021
Labels received/package sent - 12/13/2021
COPR received - 12/21/2021
Landed - 12/23/2021
*We landed using arriveCAN and a negative PCR test needed within 72 hours of arrival.