+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Express Entry - COVID Backlog News and Updates

Julaika01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Just an update:
AOR JUNE 06, 2020
Ontario PNP Outland

I received re-medical request last week and I did the medicals Monday 13,2021. Today I logged in the system and I passed medicals on September 15, 2021.

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
How long did it take for them to acknowledge or update your medicals.
They acknowledged that they have received the file in a week. However, my profile still does not indicate any change to the status of my medicals and only says 'You do not need a medical exam'. It's been more than 3 months.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Wrote a web form to NDVO yesterday, since I wanted to know if they would even reply, also maybe get some info on medicals. Got a reply today, pretty generic.

Status updates: Please be advised that the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada will not be responding to general inquiries or status requests. For the most up-to-date case status information, please refer to your IRCC secure account.

If you are enquiring about the status of your visa application or wish to withdraw your application, please use the online Webform and ensure to add your application number. Please ensure you include the email address listed on your MyCIC account or we will not be able to withdraw your application. Please be advised that fees will not be refunded if processing has already been initiated.

Thank you for your understanding as we continue to process applications, adhering to health and safety measures of our clients and staff.”

Now I was surprised how quickly this came back, like in less than a day, Earlier they would say covid and all, but now it’s more like, “we have nothing for you”
At least they have said they are processing applications, now when will they do that. God knows.

Reactions: Lulu69

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Ok so got my upfront medicals done today, more money down the drain.
Sent the emedical letter to ircc through webform so they can at least move their butt. Now let’s see what happens next.

Any updates on your front??

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Sent the emedical letter to ircc through webform so they can at least move their butt. Now let’s see what happens next.

Did you do it even before they asked you?

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021

No updates on my profile. I'm thinking of ordering GCMS notes to see if they have any updates regarding my upfront medicals there.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Did you do it even before they asked you?
Yeah, I just decided to go for it, I mean if they eventually ask you to get one, which they might, better to skip that step and save time.
That is if they ask, some got extensions, I didn’t. So I just went ahead and got an upfront. Preemptive that’s all.

Reactions: Punk6

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
No updates on my profile. I'm thinking of ordering GCMS notes to see if they have any updates regarding my upfront medicals there.
Wouldn’t recommend that, ordered notes multiple times and got nothing. If the Medical is your concern, it will show. Apparently they have backlog to go through. But I really don’t thing they will have anything else to offer.
You will end up waiting for a Month only to get no new updates. This is my opinion, if however you feel you must, then just go for it.

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Wouldn’t recommend that, ordered notes multiple times and got nothing. If the Medical is your concern, it will show. Apparently they have backlog to go through. But I really don’t thing they will have anything else to offer.
You will end up waiting for a Month only to get no new updates. This is my opinion, if however you feel you must, then just go for it.
Yeah, I know they have a backlog but at this point I'm thinking perhaps my portal was not updated to reflect my new medicals. You are right that there is potentially going to be nothing new in my notes, but I'm waiting either way so might as well order them.

Reactions: CarlCoco

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hey so I submitted my upfront medical acknowledgment letter with CIC, got the email next day. But today I got another email from the hospital with my blood reports, didn’t get that the first time I had it done. Should I send it to IRCC or is this just a copy for me?
although the test came back, all clear, I am wondering as to why they sent me a copy. I thought they upload it and I just have to share the UNI details.
Am I missing something or is this normal. Should I send another webform to IRCC with the reports??

vinothrampi

Sep 16, 2021
Thanks for creating this thread - I am also an FSW-O from India, AOR Oct 24, 2020, MEP - Nov 26, 2020, BioMetric - Mar 01, 2021. since then no update.
you got any updates? My spouse has also having similar timeline (bio - Apr 05,2021). No updates since then.