+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Express Entry - COVID Backlog News and Updates

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Today I had hard time accessing my application (I normally check it at least 25 times a day). One of the many page refreshes had a ghost update - "Application/Profile Updated" message.
I assume it's a system glitch, but since I am still stupid enough to remain cautiously optimistic, did anyone have anything like that recently?

FSW-O, USA, Sep 2019, all stages passed in Nov 2020, Medicals extended this Feb, expiring again in Oct.
I had the same happen to me. Happened twice today actually. See my signature for application status.

Reactions: vsfedotov

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I heardl other people too had this happen. I can't login only it redirects to the language page but it's probably the cookies issue for me.

I'm not sure if it can be said it was a update for you or it was a random glitch. Hope it's the former
If I can't log in from my laptop - the language page or a "bad gateway" error keeps popping up - then phone usually works fine. This is where I've seen that ghost update.
Let's hope for the best!

Reactions: VVV62

Thunderbird666

Jan 17, 2021
Usa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
21-04-2020
If I can't log in from my laptop - the language page or a "bad gateway" error keeps popping up - then phone usually works fine. This is where I've seen that ghost update.
Let's hope for the best!
Good luck Vasily, finally some good news for you.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Good luck Vasily, finally some good news for you.
Thank you, but I've been receiving those meaningless ghost updates since early spring, and no movement on my file - and my life - since then, whatsoever.
I don't believe in good news as far as Canada is concerned :)
Won't believe it till I see and touch it, the actual CoPR and PR visa in my passport.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Super hopeful for an FSW draw on Wednesday! Best of luck to all. What are your expectations guys?
Something big/different will occur. It doesn't make sense for IRCC to have conducted just a pnp draw and nothing else. I suspect a large FSW draw but let's see. If we have learned anything from this damn pandemic is there is no accurate prediction model.

Faith124

Sep 5, 2021
Something big/different will occur. It doesn't make sense for IRCC to have conducted just a pnp draw and nothing else. I suspect a large FSW draw but let's see. If we have learned anything from this damn pandemic is there is no accurate prediction model.
What I have seen that all other O classes (PNP-O, CEC-O) have started to move, but FSW-O isn't moving really moving! :(
Myself and my spouse are in the FSW and PNP pools (we have two applications, one for each). One application received an NOI for OINP in July but still in assessment (2weeks now). Other application is +501 CRS so waiting for FSW on that one. Hoping one of these two applications works!

Reactions: VVV62 and akriti91

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
So no update yet, but been hearing positive views and news on the board, which is good. Here is a question though, my medical expired back in September 2020, some had it renewed and some got them redone. Mine has stayed like that even though on paper all is approved. Should I opt for a upfront?
Spoke to a panel physician and they said that since I don’t have an IME number the upfront won’t be linked and I would get a copy of the exam and I will have to link it. Got a bit confusing so decided to ask you lot.
Any suggestions, should I wait for IRCC to contact me or should I just get a upfront and if so how does one go about it exactly.
Thanks!

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi fellow Sep'2019 applicant! Those losers at IRCC are really testing our patience!
Did you have any updates in your account at all? Re-medical/medicals extension, perhaps, before or after the April 14 approval?
None what so ever. Not even a peep. My first clue came when I got a “sue day” survey, that started with the line, we have recently completed processing your application, how was your experience.
Emailed them about it but in the last 2years all I have heard is, it’s still in process. That’s all.
hopefully now things will pick up.

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
So no update yet, but been hearing positive views and news on the board, which is good. Here is a question though, my medical expired back in September 2020, some had it renewed and some got them redone. Mine has stayed like that even though on paper all is approved. Should I opt for a upfront?
Spoke to a panel physician and they said that since I don’t have an IME number the upfront won’t be linked and I would get a copy of the exam and I will have to link it. Got a bit confusing so decided to ask you lot.
Any suggestions, should I wait for IRCC to contact me or should I just get a upfront and if so how does one go about it exactly.
Thanks!
You can submit an upfront medical through the webform. Just attach the details of the upfront examination and submit. I did the same back in June.

Reactions: MQ12

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
You can submit an upfront medical through the webform. Just attach the details of the upfront examination and submit. I did the same back in June.
How long did it take for them to acknowledge or update your medicals.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Anyone else having trouble logging in today??? It just doesn’t seem to work. Keeps going back over and over again. Or comes up with invalid session.

Reactions: Simerpreet