+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Express Entry - COVID Backlog News and Updates

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I think they're giving PPR to "some" FSW-O who reside in the USA. plus the IRCC twitter said that they'll lower restrictions on US residents. if i recall correctly.
Have not heard from anywhere official, but the word seems to be that IRCC will pick up FSW-O properly only after Sept 9 International Borders open. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Also - I'm 19 months and still waiting.

Reactions: canadavisa000

Flaviosky

Aug 2, 2021
Chile
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-02-2020
Hi,

First of all, thanks for creating this thread. There are lots of articles and pages about people already with their COPR but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

My application started processing on February 2020, I have my medicals from March 2020 (already expired, but not having received any word about it) and my biometrics also done.

No background/elegibility check whatsoever, so I have no clue if I'll have to obtain updated documents, whether legal or financial.. The page has been the same for 12 months by now.

I found this on youtube. I can´t make a statement about the validity of its information but unfortunately, and as many of you have seen, information is scarce at best.

Kind Regards

Reactions: Punk6

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi,

First of all, thanks for creating this thread. There are lots of articles and pages about people already with their COPR but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

My application started processing on February 2020, I have my medicals from March 2020 (already expired, but not having received any word about it) and my biometrics also done.

No background/elegibility check whatsoever, so I have no clue if I'll have to obtain updated documents, whether legal or financial.. The page has been the same for 12 months by now.

I found this on youtube. I can´t make a statement about the validity of its information but unfortunately, and as many of you have seen, information is scarce at best.

Kind Regards
Hi, have you considered ordering GCMS notes?

Also, the video you have shared makes sense logically, and the document shared seems legit and reasonable. I agree with the assumption that FSW-O will pick up around the 4th quarter of this year.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Any FSW(O) candidate who had their Med passed / got BIL having an AOR date in June / July 2021 ?

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
Any FSW(O) candidate who had their Med passed / got BIL having an AOR date in June / July 2021 ?
June 3 AOR, stuck just like many others with no updates whatsoever.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
AOR: June 15 and no updates whatsoever unfortunately. I applied with an LOE Instead of medicals so don't when theyll send the request for medicals.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Do not want to add my child in my application but got request letter to add, how to respond

Hi,

In response to 'ready for visa' email, I informed the birth of my child to ircc. However, I mentioned that I do not want to add my child in my application. But, I received a request letter in my account acknowledging my intention to add my child in my application and asked me to submit documents within 30 days. They said if I failed to meet the deadline, they will make a decision on the existing documents and the application could be rejected. I saw a link has been opened in my account to upload documents.
How can I inform ircc that I DO NOT WANT TO ADD my child to my application? How can I send reply to IRCC that I never intended to add my child. Is it mandatory to add my children as my dependent prior landing?

My child is a US citizen and I believe he can accompany me in Canada while landing without any visa. Is that correct? My spouse and I, intend to land in Canada and stay there for 2-3 weeks. Will my child be able to accompany me as he is a US citizen?

Thanks.