+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
I think I saw some feb candidates getting PPRs from NDVO back in June, around the 120-140 day mark.
They should resume pace hopefully now as study files load must have decreased.
Have you ordered GCMS?
@gurik I disagree slightly. I've seen indian resident indian citizen NDVO files being issued PPR in 30-45 on the tracker (Could be an exception) but lot of cases in the 45-70 day time frame. Like you said let's hope NDVO brings in full steam now to FSW applicants..

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@gurik I disagree slightly. I've seen indian resident indian citizen NDVO files being issued PPR in 30-45 on the tracker (Could be an exception) but lot of cases in the 45-70 day time frame. Like you said let's hope NDVO brings in full steam now to FSW applicants..
NDVO has not issued any PPRs so quickly, people on the tracker do not know their visa offices and most indians will assume there visa office to be nDVO, whereas all the indians with quick PPRs are from Ottawa Office. People are not aware of their visa office nor they ask CIC, they assume and post NDVO and hence misinformation is spread.
I can assure you all these quick PPRs are from Ottawa, none is from NDVO, files is transferred very late to NDVO from CIO and then they start the processing, it takes approximately 120 days at the least for NDVO people, this the least number I am giving there are people with 150-200 days also.

Reactions: SenatorT and KiranK

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@KiranK I couldn't find any thread of detailed interview. Can you please post the link here, I do not think there will be an interview with my file but no harm in being prepared for one.. I've seen some NDVO cases on tracker getting PPR in 50-70 days, so are you suggesting those cases are just outliers and not routine processing times.?

IS your VO NDVO too? I mean yours went fast from what I see :p
Kiran's VO was also ottawa, those people are not outliers, they are not aware and just assume that NDVO is their Visa Office. NDVO is not issuing PPRs below 100 day mark at all as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK I couldn't find any thread of detailed interview. Can you please post the link here, I do not think there will be an interview with my file but no harm in being prepared for one.. I've seen some NDVO cases on tracker getting PPR in 50-70 days, so are you suggesting those cases are just outliers and not routine processing times.?

IS your VO NDVO too? I mean yours went fast from what I see :p
There are so many posts:eek:, i will see if i can, its on this thread only, few pages back maybe.:)
Yep most likely it will not:D.
Like @gurik has perfectly answered, those people just assume NDVO as their Visa Office. Very few people go to trouble of finding the Visa Office, so best thing is to assume it must be your LVO, hence data is misleading a bit there.
My VO was Ottawa and hence the quick PPR.

Reactions: gurik

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohhh that is bad, really bad.
is there no way to contact them?

When someone calls them , they say we cannot disclose information on phone , send an email .....on email they give standard copy paste reply saying ur file is at our office and currently under process

Reactions: KiranK

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I saw some feb candidates getting PPRs from NDVO back in June, around the 120-140 day mark.
They should resume pace hopefully now as study files load must have decreased.
Have you ordered GCMS?
Really

I couldn't find anyone ....the latest I found was a guy with Jan AOR getting PPR in July

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
When someone calls them , they say we cannot disclose information on phone , send an email .....on email they give standard copy paste reply saying ur file is at our office and currently under process
Well they deserve all the hate:mad:, they think they are even better then Canadian offices in security huh.
Really bad this is. Have you ordered GCMS? How many days since AOR now?

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Really

I couldn't find anyone ....the latest I found was a guy with Jan AOR getting PPR in July
Yeah, i will have to go through many posts of feb AOR threads to find too now, it was back in June I had seen.
There is this one guy who's name I remembered, check his immitracker link-
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/cases/case-13879
I remember cause at that time I was assuming mine was NDVO and hence was looking for cases in older AOR threads then mine.
This guy received verification call from NDVO, so i am sure he was at NDVO.
It took him 60 days post medicals for IP2.

Reactions: prisai90

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well they deserve all the hate:mad:, they think they are even better then Canadian offices in security huh.
Really bad this is. Have you ordered GCMS? How many days since AOR now?

Not ordered gcms ....I am not alone with similar timeline to get stuck at NDVO ... a couple of my friends with late march and early April AOR are also at NDVO ...no one has seen any movement.

I think I crossed 130 days

AOR 4 April
Med pass 6 June
NA2. 6 June
Add doc changed from being reviewed to not needed on 19 July
I got reply to my email on 25 July saying my file is at NDVO ......on 15 July reply , my vo was CIO Sydney

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Not ordered gcms ....I am not alone with similar timeline to get stuck at NDVO ... a couple of my friends with late march and early April AOR are also at NDVO ...no one has seen any movement.

I think I crossed 130 days

AOR 4 April
Med pass 6 June
NA2. 6 June
Add doc changed from being reviewed to not needed on 19 July
I got reply to my email on 25 July saying my file is at NDVO ......on 15 July reply , my vo was CIO Sydney
Hmmmmm Its been a long while, I really hope you get PPR in August.
Seems like as we can't call them and as have no GCMS, all you can do is just keep faith, must be tough. Hang in there mate, hope they quicken the pace. You have my heartfelt best wishes friend. God bless.