+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
NDVO has not issued any PPRs so quickly, people on the tracker do not know their visa offices and most indians will assume there visa office to be nDVO, whereas all the indians with quick PPRs are from Ottawa Office. People are not aware of their visa office nor they ask CIC, they assume and post NDVO and hence misinformation is spread.
I can assure you all these quick PPRs are from Ottawa, none is from NDVO, files is transferred very late to NDVO from CIO and then they start the processing, it takes approximately 120 days at the least for NDVO people, this the least number I am giving there are people with 150-200 days also.
Jesus fricking christ!

So once file begins processing at CIO there's no chance of it being shipped to CPC.? I'm based in India now but was in US for 5 years..

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
However I know someone who has passed due date yesterday and no update for him yet. I am going to order notes day after tomorrow so even if I dont get PPR, I will know what they did on my due date!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Day 87 today and got feedback on visa office. Finally left CIO and shipped to London Visa office. I guess we are joined by the hip. Dying to leave your rotting ship but you keep stringing me along. LOL. Guess my hair is trimmed and my shoes shined; time to go visit aunt in London. Tired
Oh well. Going by what I see in the London VO thread, I think its going to be a 2 month wait..

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Jesus fricking christ!

So once file begins processing at CIO there's no chance of it being shipped to CPC.? I'm based in India now but was in US for 5 years..
Check the Feb AOR thread. See the number of people who moved from CIO to Local VO waiting. Lots of folks from mid April and May onwards got super lucky. Half of Feb AOR are still waiting for PPR. I think the wait times for CIO - Local VO got too long with massive backlogs and they started shipping many people off to Ottawa from April where they had additional resources and people started getting these mad 50 days PPR timelines.

Reactions: arnvfx

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
This is why I want kyrgyzstan or bosnia to be my VO now
You are with us on our boat. Going by your timelines, you are taking the slow boat to PPR. Welcome to our boat. Enjoy your stay! :D

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I have also realised based on the FEB AOR thread that Due Dates mean nothing. Almost everyone's due dates in Feb thread have been missed with NDVO VO. Oh well. London looks more sane than NDVO at the moment!

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
I have also realised based on the FEB AOR thread that Due Dates mean nothing. Almost everyone's due dates in Feb thread have been missed with NDVO VO. Oh well. London looks more sane than NDVO at the moment!
I think the NDVO must be busy with study permits

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hi @johnsyk

Please i have had an update on my GCKEY for about a week now where Review of additional documents Changed from We do not need additional documents to We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Should I raise a CSE, as i i am still awaiting further instructions..

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Came back from a long holiday.. I see there are still quite a few people waiting! What is CIC upto :cool:

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
Check the Feb AOR thread. See the number of people who moved from CIO to Local VO waiting. Lots of folks from mid April and May onwards got super lucky. Half of Feb AOR are still waiting for PPR. I think the wait times for CIO - Local VO got too long with massive backlogs and they started shipping many people off to Ottawa from April where they had additional resources and people started getting these mad 50 days PPR timelines.

Hi skylar, i am at no additional docs needed since 1st Aug, i am awaiting reply for my mail to know VO. If it is Ottawa should i expect quick process and PPR? If not, it goes to NDVO or any other local VO, what are the timelines am I looking at???

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Well I wish those folks good luck and get their PPR quickly but I hope not to be in that "slow boat". I already had a recommendation letter from Rich Wex of the CIC govt. department that I'm an AI data scientist and am very valuable to Canadian interests.. Friend of mine in Calgary has a 100+MM$ tinkering startup and he got me that saying I will be his partner. I will have him approach someone in the official chain of command if it crosses 6 month mark.
Already ordered GCMS expecting by Sep first week. Who knows maybe CPC or some canadian local VO might pickup my file from CIO. Lets hope for the best. For now I'm not worrying about anything 'cuz I thought clearing meds might take 2+ months but they were cleared in 18 days. Will be off of this forum for a while and focus my energies on what I have control at this moment which is to be ready by all means. That darn PPR will be in my inbox, one day just a matter of time.

I will be cyber-stalking you now n then though n bombard with random qsns if you wouldn't mind? :D

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
From what I can see is that if the analyst write Eligibility needs review.. the file moves to a slow moving file, in which the VO has to review all the details of the application again. That is why some application are taking time