+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
That's the thing ....no one knows when was the last time they saw any activity at NDVO .

Nothing at all ....London is issuing PPR for feb people ...and NDVO people are crying for any update in the same thread
Ohhh that is bad, really bad.
is there no way to contact them?

ameerbil

Feb 10, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Quick question.

Currently my express entry profile is on na2 stage and I will be changing job next month, so I was wondering do I need to inform cic of this change as I am working in UAE so my passport will show change of visa and I am worried if I keep quiet then at the time of passport submission they will see this and I wanted to know if I keep quiet or inform them ?

Please advise as this question is killing me.

Regards,
Ameer

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Are you suggesting all of NDVO peeps should expect a call to their employers? Cuz i know at least two guys who just went through fine w/o any call to employers. Interview is altogether a different story only needed when they see any outstanding issue on file. I know for a fact that delhi guys (NCR region) can expect a phone call/on site but rarely others.. But rest I don't think even 2/10 people will even be bothered. Correct me if I'm wrong here @KiranK .
Whereas cic calling the candidate directly is usually at IP2, just to confirm n finish everything off I believe.
Please tell us what you know about this @legalfalcon ?
I never submitted Indian tax docs except for payslips n service letter. Do they ever ask for it or could this b a problem?
Like I said NDVO is known to make calls, many Local Visa offices do this as a standard quality check. They can even pick random candidates without any suspicion as such also. So yes its always better to be prepared. of course they don't call every single person. But a fair amount of people have got calls and there is no harm in being prepared. This no fact at all that they only may call NCR region people. They can call anyone.
We were referring the IP2 stage only in the above post, when the Visa officer at Local visa office is checking your file again finally for all checks. So yes they call usually at that stage.
It is not at all mandatory and required to submit any other document then the Reference letter, but it sure is better if you can , as it adds weight to your file. People attach only reference letters and get through fine all the time. No worry here at all.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks so much for the information.. My AOR is 3rd April..Still stuck on N/A ,sent an email on Monday inquiring about my status and VO still not heard back Today is a Friday. anyone else with a similar Timeline who got a response regarding their status and VO.?
I think most likely your file is at LVO by now.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
There has not been any update in my Cic Account.. not moved to IP2, not they have asked me to pay RPRF Fees.. so i'm a bit concerned now.
Did u get a response from Ottawa on the visa office/status?

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Any idea how long the new Delhi visa office will take to return the passport? Have planned a wee trip to Bali next month.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Like I said NDVO is known to make calls, many Local Visa offices do this as a standard quality check. They can even pick random candidates without any suspicion as such also. So yes its always better to be prepared. of course they don't call every single person. But a fair amount of people have got calls and there is no harm in being prepared. This no fact at all that they only may call NCR region people. They can call anyone.
We were referring the IP2 stage only in the above post, when the Visa officer at Local visa office is checking your file again finally for all checks. So yes they call usually at that stage.
It is not at all mandatory and required to submit any other document then the Reference letter, but it sure is better if you can , as it adds weight to your file. People attach only reference letters and get through fine all the time. No worry here at all.
@KiranK Cool, I will hold myself in absolute readiness. Any idea as to the nature of questions (I know all of us will talk about our role, respo, etc what else?) Also what about field visits to the office directly? What was asked in the cases of those who you saw?

Is there a chance that since my lawyer uploaded my file n everything (They're based in US) that my file will be shipped to CPC Ottawa as LVO? This is all speculation right now but just curious.. I wish Tajikistan or Bosnia VO comes to grab my file from CIO now.. Assured PPR in 10 maybe 12 days ;) :D

I'm also wondering if lawyers have a separate platform for uploading our files or they build regular profiles on GCKey?? @legalfalcon
I asked my lawyer to share screen grabs and basically the para legal replied it cannot be done because it has other client's personal profile info. on it..

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK Cool, I will hold myself in absolute readiness. Any idea as to the nature of questions (I know all of us will talk about our role, respo, etc what else?) Also what about field visits to the office directly? What was asked in the cases of those who you saw?

Is there a chance that since my lawyer uploaded my file n everything (They're based in US) that my file will be shipped to CPC Ottawa as LVO? This is all speculation right now but just curious.. I wish Tajikistan or Bosnia VO comes to grab my file from CIO now.. Assured PPR in 10 maybe 12 days ;) :D

I'm also wondering if lawyers have a separate platform for uploading our files or they build regular profiles on GCKey?? @legalfalcon
I asked my lawyer to share screen grabs and basically the para legal replied it cannot be done because it has other client's personal profile info. on it..
The questions can vary from normal routine work related questions to sometimes proper grill on details, answer honestly and confidently if it comes to that. If you got nothing to hide you will be fine. There was a post on this thread only of a detailed interview on phone, check that out.
Field visits are like the rarest of rare cases, only in a very very doubtful case and doubt on the thing that your company exists or not etc, Very highly unlikely. Mostly files are transferred based on country of residence of the applicant, yours will be most likely NDVO. Yes many many Indian applicants are shipped off to CPC Ottawa due to load sharing and it is very very quick, just saw July PPR in 18 days to an Indian resident. But candidates who are left at CIO are send to LVOs mostly for load sharing. Well i certainly hope your wishes get fulfilled and you get a quick PPR:):). But at the same time I suggest that you be prepared for a bit longer wait period also. April AORs are still stuck at NDVO, and if shipped off there, the probability of which is high, you are in for some wait then. So to avoid any disappointment, I say yes wish for the best but be prepared for the worst too:):).

You have every right to get regular screenshots from your lawyer and regular updates anytime you want. Keep pestering him they just in order to avoid the little bit work give these stupid excuses, no other client's information is in your CIC account screenshots. This is completely false.
You have paid them and you can ask for updates as many times you want.