+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
I feel you should keep checking your profile, it might change any moment.
I got a similar CSE email yesterday evening and now I noticed my Application is saying "Updated" instead of submitted.
On checking the application I noticed two changes:
The review of additional documents stated: The additional documents provided has been uploaded, then later changed to "the additional documents provided are being reviewed"
Also,
My BG has been on NA since AOR, has now changed to " We are processing your background check,we will send you a message if ..........."

Looks like you might move straight from IP2 to PPR in the next few days. So cheer up :D
How long did it take for the status to change from document uploaded to docs being reviewed? also how soon after ur doc change to being reviewed did ur BG change to processing?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK are u in IP2? I see you changed on the tracker! Congrats to all!
Yep I am:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IP2 it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on tracker when I received my screenshot and hence immediately updated! Then my stupid internet broke, when i had this post ready:D
I always predicted there will be some lucky May Aors getting PPR in July, never ever thought i could be potentially one of them:D. This is amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! CIC I am falling in love with you now:D:D
Hope everything goes good now, last step, maximum terror:eek:
Called my employer to be ready for any verification calls etc.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017

I was on tracker when I received my screenshot and hence immediately updated! Then my stupid internet broke, when i had this post ready:D
I always predicted there will be some lucky May Aors getting PPR in July, never ever thought i could be potentially one of them:D. This is amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! CIC I am falling in love with you now:D:D

Congrats Kiran!!! . Cant stop laughing after looking at this GIF.:D:D:D.

Reactions: KiranK

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017

That's awesome @KiranK !! congratulations !! i was officially stalking your progress and i am just three days far from you.. Wish you All the best !!

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
IP2! Check your accounts guys, it seems everyone who is ripe for PPR have been moving to IP2 now.
PS. I had sent an email requesting my visa office (it's Ottawa btw) and the next day I went to IP2, I definitely think an email/call triggers movement in the file)

Congratulations Buddy!!!!!!!!

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017

Congrats. So happy for you.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

Hehehe the final moments! You are hilarious! Oh yes the terror!! Come on now that bunch of PPR's is going to be a storm now.. we ve passed the rain phase already!

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Is it safe to assume all the people with recent movement all have their application processed in Ottawa?:(

karens

Jul 15, 2017

Hearty congrats @KiranK, way to go girl :) Had you paid the RPRF Fees upfront??