Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thanks @infinix, your blessings worked so quick , it turned out to be a very beautiful day:). Wish the same for you:):)
How do you knwo your eligibility has not passed? did you called them?
The reply to my email said my file was in Sydney. The case analyst does his review at Sydney, may recommend pass and the Visa Officer at LVO finalise the eligibility at the LVO. I can't have a RPRF until the Visa Officer look at my file and pass my eligibility. Hence, that's why I know eligibility is not yet passed. Like you said in your previous post, it's all moving well except at a slow pace.

Reactions: KiranK

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Yep I am:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IP2 it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on tracker when I received my screenshot and hence immediately updated! Then my stupid internet broke, when i had this post ready:D
I always predicted there will be some lucky May Aors getting PPR in July, never ever thought i could be potentially one of them:D. This is amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! CIC I am falling in love with you now:D:D
Hope everything goes good now, last step, maximum terror:eek:
Called my employer to be ready for any verification calls etc.
Heartiest Congratulations Dear. Expect PPM mail tonight . :)

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Yep I am:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IP2 it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on tracker when I received my screenshot and hence immediately updated! Then my stupid internet broke, when i had this post ready:D
I always predicted there will be some lucky May Aors getting PPR in July, never ever thought i could be potentially one of them:D. This is amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! CIC I am falling in love with you now:D:D
Hope everything goes good now, last step, maximum terror:eek:
Called my employer to be ready for any verification calls etc.
Congrats girl!!!!! Party timeeee!!:D:D:D

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
The reply to my email said my file was in Sydney. The case analyst does his review at Sydney, may recommend pass and the Visa Officer at LVO finalise the eligibility at the LVO. I can't have a RPRF until the Visa Officer look at my file and pass my eligibility. Hence, that's why I know eligibility is not yet passed. Like you said in your previous post, it's all moving well except at a slow pace.
Actually I think RPRF is requested at eligibility recommended passed stage, not after finalisation. I am not sure though maybe ask others too.
If your file is still at Sydney then it means its most likely going to processed for major checks there only and sent to LVO at very last for finalisation.
I hope it happens quickly for you my friend:)

Reactions: infinix

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Actually I think RPRF is requested at eligibility recommended passed stage, not after finalisation. I am not sure though maybe ask others too.
If your file is still at Sydney then it means its most likely going to processed for major checks there only and sent to LVO at very last for finalisation.
I hope it happens quickly for you my friend:)
From the gcms notes that I have seen, the RPRF was requested at LVO by the Visa Officer. Major checks for what? I submitted just 1 reference letter. I don't have any complicated application. Anyway, I'm waiting on them. You will be the first to know if there is any update. Thank dear

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
From the gcms notes that I have seen, the RPRF was requested at LVO by the Visa Officer. Major checks for what? I submitted just 1 reference letter. I don't have any complicated application. Anyway, I'm waiting on them. You will be the first to know if there is any update. Thank dear
Hopefully soon, major checks not for eligibility. I meant criminality, eligibility and security checks all together. Your GCMS also will help clarify the situation. Good luck

Reactions: infinix

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Many congratulations Manali. Awesome speed, expect PPR tonight. Good luck.
I'll be doing cartwheels the whole night if I get it!!! :D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK and Unusual