+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
It's still the same.

Though, apart from RPRF request, I was never asked for to submit any additional documents.
@jpv2212 did your RPRF letter state that your eligibility has been cleared, or under review? Just asking because the timeline from RPRF to PPR differs based on what your RPRF letter states....

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you think that we should call cic and check our status or wait for one more week?i called cic once before
@Wolverine17 @DEEPCUR r u guys indian nationals? it seems like the rest from this thread who got their pprs r mostly (if not all?) indians? if you see the tracker, those who got ppr in may aor are also indian nationals. i think gurik mentioned before that they have all transferred their processing to ottawa due to distribution of workload. it seems like they are using cec's resources to catch up on fswo's lag. and india vo is one of them which they took a massive amount of. there are march aor indian nationals whom haven't gotten their ppr but that is because they are not processed in ottawa.

so unless you are an indian national processed in ottawa, you can't really compare it with them... just hang in there ok... i know it's hard though...

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
@Wolverine17 @DEEPCUR r u guys indian nationals? it seems like the rest from this thread who got their pprs r mostly (if not all?) indians? if you see the tracker, those who got ppr in may aor are also indian nationals. i think gurik mentioned before that they have all transferred their processing to ottawa due to distribution of workload. it seems like they are using cec's resources to catch up on fswo's lag. and india vo is one of them which they took a massive amount of. there are march aor indian nationals whom haven't gotten their ppr but that is because they are not processed in ottawa.

so unless you are an indian national processed in ottawa, you can't really compare it with them... just hang in there ok... i know it's hard though...
I'm an Indian national, but US resident. US residents are treated like fsw inland for processing and it's lot slower than fswo.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Wolverine17 I figured out why document status changes to uploaded after a call. It is because the call we made is entered into gcms notes and the application considers it as some upload.
Nice observation :)
I have not yet either called, emailed them, given additional docs or anything. But randomly it went from "We are reviewing the additional docs" to "We do not need any" yesterday. My BG is still NA and I am 90 days post AOR. I don't know if IP2 will come about soon or what exactly is going on lol. Mysterious CIC :p
I emailed CPC last night though, so hopefully I should get some sort of update other than these vaguely cryptic ones so far.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
It's great to know someone's of the same timeline as I I can sense your PPR is coming Angeli! wishing us all the best!

My status hasn't changed yet.. I'm also FSW.. will update you once it will change.. keep us updated on yours too!

By the way, when did your relative apply for EE?
My sister applied way back in 2012: FSW, NOC 3111. Didn't take four months for her to get COPR. :)

Thanks, and yes, best wishes to all of us!

Reactions: ver2017

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
@jpv2212 did your RPRF letter state that your eligibility has been cleared, or under review? Just asking because the timeline from RPRF to PPR differs based on what your RPRF letter states....
Hi my RPRF request letter says,-

"
Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable."

Hope it helps.

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm an Indian national, but US resident. US residents are treated like fsw inland for processing and it's lot slower than fswo.
yes it's different then.. so can't compare.. gotta wait it out! no news means good news for now ya

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
yes it's different then.. so can't compare.. gotta wait it out! no news means good news for now ya
Definitely, no news means good news. Particularly as your file gets older. I am 58 days now since AOR and 19 days on IP1. Hopefully an NA2 should come this week. Hopefully!

Reactions: KiranK and shrik_14

karens

Jul 15, 2017
I do not have login details for MyCIC account as it is controlled by my consultants. So, what I do is dial this number 00 1 (613) 944 4000 and follow the instructions. They system will give you the exact details on your application status, the same as what you get to read when you log in to your account. It includes everything including Meds, BGC, Additional Documents etc.
Hi vabs200, I am also in your same shoes, I am proceeding through a consultant due to which even for me myCIC access is not available. I call up the CIC once in 2-3 days to get the Automated Status update.

Please find below what I heard from the CIC Automated message:-

1) If we need more info. from you or once the final decision has been made, we will contact you.
2) Medical Status - Passed
3) Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
4) Documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. (I have provided LoE and its related documents during my e-APR submission)
5) Interview - You do not need an Interview.
6) Fingerprints - We do not need your fingerprints at this time.

I did not hear anything about my BGC on the CIC Automated Message, so I am assuming BGC is in NA. I have no travel history whatsoever (I am a UK citizen).

I have a small query, does the CIC Automated Status Message also speak about BGC (Provided the BGC is not NA currently). Or calling up IRCC or emailing them is only the option to get to know my BGC status? Thank you so much for your time, Much appreciated.

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Every case is different and hence the time difference in receiving the PPR. Do you have an extensive Travel History? Heard that the Travel History can drag you down the waiting list. Are you a PNP Applicant? Sadly the PNP Stream is getting dragged the most nowadays. I suggest to order the GCMS notes to get a better grip regarding your PR Application. Good luck.
No extensive travel history. Only to Thailand and Dubai. And i am resident of UAE (maybe thats taking time). I am a FSW-O client.