+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

karens

Jul 15, 2017
I am wondering if anyone here actually called cic several times and if it has any negative effect on their application?i called cic once before and am not sure if i should call them again or wait
Hi Wolverine17, Personally I do not believe if there is any negative effect when we inquire about our Application Status. But when we look at it from an employee perspective, like the same chap is calling again and again, we might think in our minds something like "Cant he be patient and wait for sometime before following up consistently". Just my 2 cents here.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi Wolverine17, Personally I do not believe if there is any negative effect when we inquire about our Application Status. But when we look at it from an employee perspective, like the same chap is calling again and again, we might think in our minds something like "Cant he be patient and wait for sometime before following up consistently". Just my 2 cents here.
Yes, but its a call center, so its a different employee picking up?

karens

Jul 15, 2017
This is just a read out of whats in the profile which we all have access to on the CIC profile. However, yes, the phone recording does not read out the background status and only if you have access to your profile can you see the NA bit. Based on what you wrote, we cannot comment. You need to check with your agent and ask him what he sees in your profile.
Correct johnsyk, I believe when BGC=NA the Automated Message does not convey this over. But wolverine17 confirmed to me that if BGC has any other status other than NA, it would be read out in the Automated Message.

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Join the gang! Do you have travel history? If you do, it will be a slightly longer wait!
Not an extensive travel history. 2 trips to Thailand and 2 trips to UAE before i became UAE resident.

I am not sure if UAE residence delays the process or not?

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Yes, but its a call center, so its a different employee picking up?
Your on point over here, but imagine the coincidence of the call falling back to same representative who picked it up the last time. Once again, this is in no way an issue since we Applicants require our status updates and the representatives are supposed to convey the same. It is their work as a matter of fact correct.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Not an extensive travel history. 2 trips to Thailand and 2 trips to UAE before i became UAE resident.

I am not sure if UAE residence delays the process or not?
If you look at the tracker, its only been Indian residents living in India who got their PPR in rocket speed. They are all also processed in Ottawa. The rest of us need to wait it out. I see UAE folks on the tracker getting it between 90 and 120 days. I know a few UAE folks who moved to IP2 last week and still did not get a PPR in the latest wave. They are all still stuck in IP2. So I think we have no option but to wait. It will happen. Just have to wait it out....

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Your on point over here, but imagine the coincidence of the call falling back to same representative who picked it up the last time. Once again, this is in no way an issue since we Applicants require our status updates and the representatives are supposed to convey the same. It is their work as a matter of fact correct.
My worry is that every call is apparently recorded on the GCMS notes. So they will know if you are a serial caller... ! LOL

Reactions: gurik

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I am wondering if anyone here actually called cic several times and if it has any negative effect on their application?i called cic once before and am not sure if i should call them again or wait
You are already on IP2 and that happened on a Thursday. And then the weekend. So you will surely get it this week! In my case, my worry is that I have not even moved to IP2 and hence I thought I will give them a call today.

Reactions: sahilsharma88

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
The thing is they say that call appear in the gcms notes so am not sure if thats ok or not

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Am not sure but if you can wait try to,i will try to wait for at least a week,when will you recieve your notes?
I will get my notes in 2 weeks. I ordered them on 1st July...so expecting it at around 1st August.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
You are already on IP2 and that happened on a Thursday. And then the weekend. So you will surely get it this week! In my case, my worry is that I have not even moved to IP2 and hence I thought I will give them a call today.
You dont have to worry,gurik had her pr without having any change in her background check

Reactions: gurik

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
HI @Prats6

Can a dependant submit pp to VFS on behalf of PA?
And how much do they charge in total for whole process? I shall opt for the courier service for getting pp back.
Don't know, in 3 cases (including mine) the Primary went to submit. But, I suppose, it should not be a problem at all as they don't really need anything out of the ordinary. Give them a call @022-67866002 just in case.

Exactly - 1008 per applicant (for tracking + courier), so if you have 1 dependent then its 1008x2 = 2016.

Reactions: jpv2212

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
You dont have to worry,gurik had her pr without having any change in her background check
Is @gurik 100% sure it did not move to IP2. if she was using a consultant, she probably did not see it change?