AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
20 days in NA now :confused: I hope this week brings some good news!!

Reactions: KiranK

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
@Wolverine17 @DEEPCUR r u guys indian nationals? it seems like the rest from this thread who got their pprs r mostly (if not all?) indians? if you see the tracker, those who got ppr in may aor are also indian nationals. i think gurik mentioned before that they have all transferred their processing to ottawa due to distribution of workload. it seems like they are using cec's resources to catch up on fswo's lag. and india vo is one of them which they took a massive amount of. there are march aor indian nationals whom haven't gotten their ppr but that is because they are not processed in ottawa.

so unless you are an indian national processed in ottawa, you can't really compare it with them... just hang in there ok... i know it's hard though...
Am not indian but my file is in ottawa

Reactions: yuanteo

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
@Wolverine17 I figured out why document status changes to uploaded after a call. It is because the call we made is entered into gcms notes and the application considers it as some upload.
I am not sure if thats the reason,i believe its because of the cse that we sent,however i just recently recieved the email notification from cic in regards to my cse,is that the reason for my pr delay?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Nice observation :)
I have not yet either called, emailed them, given additional docs or anything. But randomly it went from "We are reviewing the additional docs" to "We do not need any" yesterday. My BG is still NA and I am 90 days post AOR. I don't know if IP2 will come about soon or what exactly is going on lol. Mysterious CIC :p
I emailed CPC last night though, so hopefully I should get some sort of update other than these vaguely cryptic ones so far.
I emailed ottawa twice before,am
Not sure if its ok to email them again or not

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
hey everyone
I am trying to locate @Prats6 post regarding his CoPR sate from PPR, but due to amazing number of posts, can't find it.
If @Prats6 is around here, or anyone else who remember the post, maybe @comfortablynumb and @jpv2212 , please tell me what documents did he sent through vfs and how many days it took for him to get back....
Sorry haven't been well a past couple of days :(

Think your query is already answered, here it goes anyway:
1. Email Copy
2. Two Photos (with required specs) per applicant
3. Fees (Cash)
4. Passport

You should normally get everything back in a week.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Man i am at 104 days post AOR. No changes in BG. is NA since June 7th. I am running out of patience. Seeing so many people getting PPR from AOR at later dates.

Mera number kab aaayega!!!
Join the gang! Do you have travel history? If you do, it will be a slightly longer wait!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
You got your Meds Passed on 05th July, and from then your BGS is at NA?? Then I believe you have sailed through IP1 and is currently in line to turn to IP2. All the best. @KiranK @gurik @johnsyk, do give your kind thoughts on this gentleman's app status, thanks. Cheers all.
I wish I could help! I am in the same status as him! I am calling CIC today evening and will find out my status!

Reactions: sunilwadhwa19

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Sorry haven't been well a past couple of days :(

Think your query is already answered, here it goes anyway:
1. Email Copy
2. Two Photos (with required specs) per applicant
3. Fees (Cash)
4. Passport

You should normally get everything back in a week.
HI @Prats6

Can a dependant submit pp to VFS on behalf of PA?
And how much do they charge in total for whole process? I shall opt for the courier service for getting pp back.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hey guys... so silent observer here, but owe a lot to this forum for in depth knowledge. Esp @kiran and legalfalcon and many others who openly share their experience with us.

I'm living in the UAE, same AOR as @johnsyk.

My timeline is :
AOR: April 10
Meds passed: June 15
RPRF requested / paid : June 27/June 28. RPRF request letter said your eligibility, admissibility and security are under review.
Background status: it was NA from AOR April 10 until July 15. From July 15, it says, we are processing your background check.
Also on July 15: no additional docs needed ( previously it said we require additional docs, which was the famous system glitch )
Travel history: Thailand, Malaysia, turkey, Spain, Saudi Arabia

Big question : is this IP1 or IP2????

Thanks !
I think you are in IP2 and you missed the first IP1 and didnt notice the NA to IP1 to NA since it sometimes changes in a matter of hours. My feeling is you are in IP2.

Reactions: skepchick

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hi @jpv2212 & @johnsyk , I am processing my EE Aplication through a consultant due to which even for me myCIC access is not available. I call up the CIC once in 2-3 days to get the Automated Status update. Please can you let me know on which Status I am in like IP1, NA or IP2.

Please find below what I heard from the CIC Automated message:-

1) If we need more info. from you or once the final decision has been made, we will contact you.
2) Medical Status - Passed
3) Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
4) Documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. (I have provided LoE and its related documents during my e-APR submission)
5) Interview - You do not need an Interview.
6) Fingerprints - We do not need your fingerprints at this time.

I did not hear anything about my BGC on the CIC Automated Message, so I am assuming BGC is in NA. I have no travel history whatsoever (I am a UK citizen).

I have a small query, does the CIC Automated Status Message also speak about BGC (Provided the BGC is not NA currently). Or calling up IRCC or emailing them is only the option to get to know my BGC status? Thank you so much for your time, Much appreciated.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I am wondering if anyone here actually called cic several times and if it has any negative effect on their application?i called cic once before and am not sure if i should call them again or wait

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi @jpv2212 & @johnsyk , I am processing my EE Aplication through a consultant due to which even for me myCIC access is not available. I call up the CIC once in 2-3 days to get the Automated Status update.

1) If we need more info. from you or once the final decision has been made, we will contact you.
3) Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
4) Documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. (I have provided LoE and its related documents during my e-APR submission)

I did not hear anything about my BGC on the CIC Automated Message, so I am assuming BGC is in NA. I have no travel history whatsoever (I am a UK citizen).

I have a small query, does the CIC Automated Status Message also speak about BGC (Provided the BGC is not NA currently). Or calling up IRCC or emailing them is only the option to get to know my BGC status? Thank you so much for your time, Much appreciated.
Yes theh automated machine mentions your background check and if they didnt that means yours is not available,the same happened with me

Reactions: karens

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi @jpv2212 & @johnsyk , I am processing my EE Aplication through a consultant due to which even for me myCIC access is not available. I call up the CIC once in 2-3 days to get the Automated Status update. Please can you let me know on which Status I am in like IP1, NA or IP2.

This is just a read out of whats in the profile which we all have access to on the CIC profile. However, yes, the phone recording does not read out the background status and only if you have access to your profile can you see the NA bit. Based on what you wrote, we cannot comment. You need to check with your agent and ask him what he sees in your profile.

Reactions: Zoide

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I am wondering if anyone here actually called cic several times and if it has any negative effect on their application?i called cic once before and am not sure if i should call them again or wait
I was thinking of calling tonite. It will be my second time. Do you think its a bad idea?