+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I changed my name in the original post but its not reflecting elsewhere . Anyways what the hell , my name is not that bad after all.

@gurik : You can PM me your name . Info should be shared both ways..:p:p:p:p Just kidding...

@KiranK : Your name is Kiran that we all now.
Hahahahahahaha, you have a lovely name. But if you wish to remain undercover, we can unquote your post, save you from any stalkers:p, kidding mate:p
You can call me Guri. Info exchanged fair and square lol:D

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
No company has inormation of their employees on an open website. We have internal portals for that. Your company must also have one.

Web based search is conducted just to confirm the existence of the company.
Thanks for letting me know. Actually my job is in research and some companies put their employee pictures and stuff on the website to boast of having so n so qualified researchers, that got me worried.
Thanks a lot, can breathe now.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hahahahahahaha, you have a lovely name. But if you wish to remain undercover, we can unquote your post, save you from any stalkers:p, kidding mate:p
You can call me Guri. Info exchanged fair and square lol:D
If Guri is your real name, thats really sweet and short. I have never heard this name before. But I bet thats your nickname.;);)

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi,

It is now optional to register with Job Bank. Presumably this means it is no longer required to keep it active, but I'm keeping mine active until I land. (just because!).
Guys please tell me this is not a thing. I haven't opened mine since ITA. Will die if this is needed. (Though my sense says not but still..)

Gorbzilla

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Guys please tell me this is not a thing. I haven't opened mine since ITA. Will die if this is needed. (Though my sense says not but still..)
Hi, you may have misread it, it is optional, so you don't need to use it any more.

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/06/ircc-makes-job-bank-registration-voluntary-express-entry-candidates-069215.html

Also the first blue box of http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/pool.asp

I mean mine used to deactivate after a certain number of months and I'd simply reactivate it. I probably won't going forward..

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi, you may have misread it, it is optional, so you don't need to use it any more.

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/06/ircc-makes-job-bank-registration-voluntary-express-entry-candidates-069215.html

Also the first blue box of http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/pool.asp

I mean mine used to deactivate after a certain number of months and I'd simply reactivate it. I probably won't going forward..
Yes i did misread it, sorry. Thanks for replying and clarifying, I was scared earlier. Thanks loadz.:)

A Onos

Oct 7, 2016
We've raise the CSE and sent a surface letter to that effect on the 22nd of June which has now been attached to our application file. The agent we spoke to when we called two days ago said it was attached last week thursday.
The wait is soooooo scary :cool::rolleyes:. I think I'm getting impatient like a 9-month pregnant woman now:D:D:D.
My profile has just changed from "We need adittional document to process your application. Check your messages below for details" to "We do not need additional documents".
The background is still "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any information". Background has been like this since the 21st of June. Praying for PPR soon;);).

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hey guys sorry to interrupt. My question is a little off topic to this thread. I received an ITA yesterday. When I click continue application it is asking me to fill the forms. After I fill the forms and move to the document upload section? Is it possible to come back and edit the forms?

Appreciate your help.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Hey guys sorry to interrupt. My question is a little off topic to this thread. I received an ITA yesterday. When I click continue application it is asking me to fill the forms. After I fill the forms and move to the document upload section? Is it possible to come back and edit the forms?

Appreciate your help.
Yes, If you upload documents and DO NOT submit, next time you come in you start with the forms section and need to click on Continue to submit documents section again (previously submitted docs are still retained).

Reactions: vj9

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Yes, If you upload documents and DO NOT submit, next time you come in you start with the forms section and need to click on Continue to submit documents section again (previously submitted docs are still retained).
Thank you so much, so I should be very careful with the information before I click submit.

nevergiveup1990

Jan 4, 2017
Hi Guys
I got my ITA on January 14th and Submitted my application on April 5th. On May 30th I was asked to submit my RCMP certificate. As I am outside Canada now because my work permit expired and I had to leave it took me a long time to get it but I was able to get it and submitted the document yesterday. My application reads as follows:

Application/profile details

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Where do I stand? Any idea why the additional documents part hasn't changed yet?

A Onos

Oct 7, 2016
Hi Guys
I got my ITA on January 14th and Submitted my application on April 5th. On May 30th I was asked to submit my RCMP certificate. As I am outside Canada now because my work permit expired and I had to leave it took me a long time to get it but I was able to get it and submitted the document yesterday. My application reads as follows:

Application/profile details

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Where do I stand? Any idea why the additional documents part hasn't changed yet?
It takes a while for them to effect it on your online account. It doesn't mean it hasn't been recieved.

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
I sent an email to CPC Ottawa a 9 hours before receiving th PPR. Just now I Have received a reply.

Hello Mr Numb,

I can confirm that your application has recently been changed to approved status in our system. Have you received a letter with instructions to submit your documents to the New Delhi office?

Congratulations,

Luc
Dear Comfortably Vaibhav, Thanks for wonderful information :p

Reactions: Bayparc and gurik