NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
My consultant's email ID. CIC has not even responded as yet to an email from my personal account asking for the visa office.
I guess they dont reply to any other email ID other than he one mentioned in EE profile. Not sure though.

@KiranK : Have you sent an email to them asking for your VO?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey people, I just checked the replies on tracker from our fishy FSWO May PPR case, guy seems okay to me. He is replying to all questions and all very genuinely. So I think we can maybe rule out fake case here and consider it just another case of sheer dumb luck!
Any other inputs on this?
Though CIC has given PPR to FSW O in mere 50-55 days to 3-4 applicants per month in January and December cases, but no such case has been observed after that as per my knowledge. So let's wait for more updates to see what is CICs plan with this super fast Meds and IP1 for May and June. Is it actually some improvement in system or mere another way to torture us by increasing wait after IP1.

Reactions: KiranK

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Any update on BG check mine was same as yours that we will send you message when we start your BG check since 9-july-2017?

gautamritika

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
21-05-2017
IELTS Request
Pending
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Any update on BG check mine was same as yours that we will send you message when we start your BG check since 9-july-2017?
Hey I am on this BG status since 30th June..
AOR 21 May
ADR 29 June
Meds Pass 30 June
IP1 30 June

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Same situation here...how many PCC did you have? just curious
Just one! I never stay long enough when visiting to require any other PCC except my home country. The longest cumulative stay was the UK which summed up to 4 months.

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
hey guys !! i was randomly checking the PPR cases in the tracker and what i observed is it took appx. 30-40 days after Medical passed for almost every case. (which i checked).. though for March folks it took overall appx. 100 days as their Medical took nearly 2 months.. So for all April and May folks where medical has passed in 35-40 days.. i guess we can look at total 80-85 days !! Lets really hope that this holds true for all of us !!

Reactions: KiranK

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Hey, seems like I am ahead of the both of you...14 countries so far and counting :p but, wait, just realized it isn't a great thing when you applying for a PR visa :eek:
It isn't. It is going to be a long wait. We might as well keep each others company. I wonder which country i visited will delay the process the most? The US and UK, I suspect should be a breeze. Maybe Jordan or Bangladesh?

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Guys - the idea of this group is to have a discussion forum for all engineers/ technical profiles - that is NOC 217x code people.. may it be job search, job market analysis and prospective job opportunities once we land in Canada

https://chat.whatsapp.com/21lo7Fsww9e0sGCGp0LNRE

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Dear all,
I'm quite concerned that do we have to mention EXACTLY ALL the duties listed in the lead statement of NOC in order to be qualified? I find this quite generic and not all the duties were done, it depends on the position actually. Thank you so much.

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Tha
It means most likely your R10 is done, you must be getting checked for eligibility, criminality or security. As per your timeline most likely security.
But the update regarding your son, might cause a bit delay in processing. Sometimes CIC takes its sweet time for uploading and updating additional documents.
Thanks very much for your reply

Reactions: gurik

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Dear all,
I'm quite concerned that do we have to mention EXACTLY ALL the duties listed in the lead statement of NOC in order to be qualified? I find this quite generic and not all the duties were done, it depends on the position actually. Thank you so much.
No, you ( your senior giving you the experience letter ) dont have to mention the duties exactly what is under the NOC. Infact, mentioing the duties exactly the way it is written in the CIC website can also lead to doubts and additional questions in the mind of the office accessing your file.
similar duties which would roughly match 70% of the duties what is mentioned on the CIC website should be good.

Reactions: pino1130

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess they dont reply to any other email ID other than he one mentioned in EE profile. Not sure though.

@comfortablynumb and @KiranK - I received a response to the email that I sent CIC from my personal email ID. They mentioned 2 things in the email
1. That my file is still at Ottawa. With my IP2 today and the file still being at Ottawa and not the LVO, there must be a delay to PPR then if all goes well with what's happening now
2. They have asked me if I not using the representative any more because a different email ID had been registered for the CIC account

So they do check the email ID registered in the account but don't mind responding to any personal email.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I dont want to be smart a** here (after reading the notes :D:D)but this is a very obvious thing right????. CIC agent checks file and takes 1 hour or less to calculate the CRS score and FSW score using ECA, IELTS ,reference letters and age. I always knew that security takes a lot of time as they have to check all the activities a person was involved since his birth.

Developed countries like USA,Canada, NZ, Australia have huge databases of large number of people. Some of these database can also tell very small things like if a person has some unpaid parking tickets. It takes a lot of time to make sure that person will not be a threat to them in any form.

I learned a lot from CIA and FBI movies and some very good documentaries. Now is the time to show this.:D:D:D:D

Many of you already knew the information I just shared. But when @KiranK just intelligent bunch of people , I just got a little excited.;);)

P.S: Its good that they are doing it within a month . If we were planning to immigrate to US then... do I need to say anything more???:p:p:p:p:p
Yes indeed you are right.
I remember reading a post back in this forum, someone mentioned saying they could give PRs in 3 hours if they wanted to, Hahahhahahhahhahha, looks like they actually can:eek::D.
There was this case also, candidate had due to CIC fault not cleared security properly in procedure, but was issued PPR (also real quick PR), when he landed, he wasn't allowed to leave airport. As it was CICs fault, they cleared up his security and everything in like an hour, and the he was free. So they really can be quick if absolutely needed, but I think 1 month is fair enough, there needs to be some procedural quality to this serious aspect.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

@comfortablynumb and @KiranK - I received a response to the email that I sent CIC from my personal email ID. They mentioned 2 things in the email
1. That my file is still at Ottawa. With my IP2 today and the file still being at Ottawa and not the LVO, there must be a delay to PPR then if all goes well with what's happening now
2. They have asked me if I not using the representative any more because a different email ID had been registered for the CIC account

So they do check the email ID registered in the account but don't mind responding to any personal email.
@comfortablynumb , Yes I have, but I have not received a reply to my e-mail yet.
@SJR_Spencer , That is great.
Firstly file will remain at Ottawa till the very last, so no worries here. This won't slow anything.
You should reply to that e-mail ASAP, saying that yes you are still, you just wanted to enquire your status on your own just this once and if they require you to use registered e-mail, next time onwards you shall use the same. Something along these lines, so that a new confusion regarding you cancelling representative is not created.

Reactions: SJR_Spencer

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I sent an email to CPC Ottawa a 9 hours before receiving th PPR. Just now I Have received a reply.

Hello Mr Numb,

I can confirm that your application has recently been changed to approved status in our system. Have you received a letter with instructions to submit your documents to the New Delhi office?

Congratulations,

Luc

Last edited: