+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. they won't reply if you send them an email from the address other than that you had registered with.

I also had the same issue. I firstly sent them an email from another address, but the rely they gave me was that they couldn't share any details of applicant to a third party.
Then I sent an email from the address I had registered with. The reply came within 24 hours.
:(... I ll have to rest on the luck of my consultant checking the profile or email and letting me know.

But the BGC status only changed yesterday, so I think I have a good 2 weeks before I wonder what is happening.

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Quick qn guys. Is it necessary to keep Job Bank profile active after AOR? Any repercussion if profile has inactive status?

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About 8 countries. You are right. It was a good thing since I had no issues getting visit visas and entry permits. I have held a USA B1/B2 visa from 2006 and even extended it to another 10 years again last year. However all this travel history doesnt seem to help for PPR!

Once i get a PPR, the travel history and the US visa will help me since I can travel in and out of US freely till I get my Canadian passport.
Hey, seems like I am ahead of the both of you...14 countries so far and counting :p but, wait, just realized it isn't a great thing when you applying for a PR visa :eek:

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Driving Experience Letter/Certificate

So...

Another important thing I'd like to discuss with you guys.

As you all know, our Indian driver's license is not valid in Canada to drive cars.
But, I've heard that if we provided them with a Driving experience letter or something, and if driving experience is more than 2 years, then they will allow us directly to sit for the road test, without the waiting time of 2 or so years.
Although, we must take the knowledge test AFAIK.

So, have you guys done anything for this matter?
Kindly let me know.
You can apply for an International driving permit from India. Post this, once in canada you need to apply for the driving license and just five level 2 or something. basically you need to give pass a theory test and do a road test. But it usually takes a lot of time for your test date.

However, I think you can drive in Canada for 8 months on your international driving permit.

Reactions: jpv2212

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I got AOR on April 3rd and medicals passed for me and wife most likely on June 8th as that was the day my consultant send me the screen shot of the updates. The screen shot shows our UCI numbers,
Application status - processing,
Review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether u meet eligibility requirements,
Review of medicals - passed,
Review of additional documents - additional documents you provided are being reviewed,
Interview - not needed,
Background check- not applicable..

What can u guys make out of these statuses?? My consultant says nothing has changed, probably he missed out on somethings as he doesn't regularly check..One more thing is that, the details of our new born child has been/ shall be updated..pls help seniors...Thanks
It means most likely your R10 is done, you must be getting checked for eligibility, criminality or security. As per your timeline most likely security.
But the update regarding your son, might cause a bit delay in processing. Sometimes CIC takes its sweet time for uploading and updating additional documents.

Reactions: YOF2015

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
You can apply for an International driving permit from India. Post this, once in canada you need to apply for the driving license and just five level 2 or something. basically you need to give pass a theory test and do a road test. But it usually takes a lot of time for your test date.

However, I think you can drive in Canada for 8 months on your international driving permit.
Thanks.
So that's about IDP.

Any idea on Drivers experience letter?

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Did anyone call CIC from outside Canada to check application status or any Case specific enquiry. If yes, could you please give me the contact number to talk to an agent?

ascanada

May 29, 2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
This is how my status looks like:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

This long wait only is making me anxious and i am not able to understand at what stage I am right now. I assumed that I am at IP1 as my background check status changed when i passed my medical.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Driving Experience Letter/Certificate

So...

Another important thing I'd like to discuss with you guys.

As you all know, our Indian driver's license is not valid in Canada to drive cars.
But, I've heard that if we provided them with a Driving experience letter or something, and if driving experience is more than 2 years, then they will allow us directly to sit for the road test, without the waiting time of 2 or so years.
Although, we must take the knowledge test AFAIK.

So, have you guys done anything for this matter?
Kindly let me know.
I am interested to know more

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront