+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Got what I believe to be IP2 a couple of hours ago! (background check changed from 'not applicable' to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'.)

Hopefully my ridiculously long LOE and extended travel history doesn't impact processing time...
Hi
You have ditto the same timeline as mine.:)

Please let us know when you get your PPR.
All the best for quick one.

Reactions: azeemq

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Guys please tell me this is not a thing. I haven't opened mine since ITA. Will die if this is needed. (Though my sense says not but still..)
Don't worry.

I, same as you, also had once a long time interval when I had not logged into my job bank account even a single time.
Due to this, I got an email from job bank that you haven't logged in to your account for a very long time. To keep it active and operative, please log in to your account. It allowed me 7 days to do so. I did it at once, that's it. It's active at present.

However, IRCC has announced on June 6th, along with other changes in CRS that job bank registration is not mandatory for applicants. It means it's optional now. But, to be on safe side, I've bookmarked job bank log in webpage and I regularly log in to it.
Better to be safe than sorry!:)

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Don't worry.

I, same as you, also had once a long time interval when I had not logged into my job bank account even a single time.
Due to this, I got an email from job bank that you haven't logged in to your account for a very long time. To keep it active and operative, please log in to your account. It allowed me 7 days to do so. I did it at once, that's it. It's active at present.

However, IRCC has announced on June 6th, along with other changes in CRS that job bank registration is not mandatory for applicants. It means it's optional now. But, to be on safe side, I've bookmarked job bank log in webpage and I regularly log in to it.
Better to be safe than sorry!:)
Yeah you are right, I will try checking it. if it is not expired or something.:confused:

Last edited:

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
I guess IP2 it is

Couple of changes in MY CIC account this morning.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My BG Check was NA since 27th June

Last edited:

Reha1212

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
I guess IP2 it is

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Same N/A date here.
Got the RPRF request on July 5th, paid the fee and uploaded the receipt on the same day but no change in "reviewing your additional documents" since then..

I hope my IP2 comes soon :)

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I guess IP2 it is

OMGGGGG!!! Congratulations four Ip2 of May. Great news guys! hoping for speedy PPRs to all!!!

Reactions: gurik and Unusual