NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Nevermind @comfortablynumb. Having a sharp and effective radar comes from practice. So with a bit more practice, your radar will be picking signals even ones with low frequencies. hehehehe.
What exactly do you mean by signals with low frequencies?;);)

Reactions: Unusual and Bayparc

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
I think you should just check the timeline of some people on this thread. It might take a while but you will get something concrete.
Thanks, but the applicants who paid RPRF after its request, and are in this thread, have been waiting for long. They have a long gap b/w RPRF and IP2. So, I was a bit curious about how many days should I have to wait.

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I'm getting a little confused by posts talking about RPRF like it's a formal gate in the e-APR review...

As far as I understand, it's AOR > Meds > IP1 > NA > IP2 > PPR regardless of when you pay, or are asked to pay RPRF. And even then this pattern is guesswork as it's not always in that order! How do we know the earliest/latest point CIC would ask for RPRF?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Thanks, but the applicants who paid RPRF after its request, and are in this thread, have been waiting for long. They have a long gap b/w RPRF and IP2. So, I was a bit curious about how many days should I have to wait.
There might be few people in this thread who have receivaned RPRF request. The stats you obtain here will not help to jump to a conclusion.

Do we have any thread for March FSW-O.?

@andy108 : Do we have any column in the tracker to contain RPRF request received/paid ?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
I'm being a bit curious what's happening with my file.

Before I had paid RPRF, the 'Uploaded documents' section showed PR visa fees as paid, along with the list of docs uploaded.

After I paid it, the profile page showed the same only till today.

Now, on the 5th day, not only it doesn't show any info regarding the paid RPRF, but also the aforementioned PR visa fees title has also disappeared!o_O

IRCC is unpredictable seriously...:)

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I'm getting a little confused by posts talking about RPRF like it's a formal gate in the e-APR review...

As far as I understand, it's AOR > Meds > IP1 > NA > IP2 > PPR regardless of when you pay, or are asked to pay RPRF. And even then this pattern is guesswork as it's not always in that order! How do we know the earliest/latest point CIC would ask for RPRF?

NA to IP2 is the longest phase during the whole process. Wouldnt it be nice to have a checkpoint/marker in he way??

RPRF is that marker.

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
NA to IP2 is the longest phase during the whole process. Wouldnt it be nice to have a checkpoint/marker in he way??

RPRF is that marker.
I get the psychological aspect, but I'm interested in the factual basis.

How do we know the earliest/latest point CIC would ask for RPRF? And is that consistent, or does it depend like so much else on the particular agent? Etc.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017

How do we know the earliest/latest point CIC would ask for RPRF? And is that consistent, or does it depend like so much else on the particular agent? Etc.
For a start @jpv2212 got the request after 9 days after status chnaged to NA. Earliest can be as soon as 4 days after NA , not sure about the maximum though.

Reactions: +Hummingbird+

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW

You can study the immitracker for concrete evidence of your query. There are many applicants who have got RPRF request.
I got mine on the 9th day after BG-NA.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/april-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Reactions: +Hummingbird+

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
That could be because it's holiday time in Canada. July 1 was Canada independence day and they have holiday on July 3 for that. Support centers might be lean on staff too considering that this is summer and holiday time. You could give a few days and email them again
Yes i will wait then

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
There might be few people in this thread who have receivaned RPRF request. The stats you obtain here will not help to jump to a conclusion.

Do we have any thread for March FSW-O.?

@andy108 : Do we have any column in the tracker to contain RPRF request received/paid ?
No, but i can include it if there is some support, i've been thinking about it.

Please share your thoughts.