+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I believe you all remeber that I had my friend conference me with IRCC. So when the agent asked me my present address to confirm my identity , she was really surprised to see that I was calling from India. She was not rude/angry just surprised.

Its not difficult to believe that some of them might get angry when they hear that someone is calling from outside Canada.
Hey did you IP2 began?

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
I just read about that in earlier post, will do a mail now.
Although, I don't know how that will interpret which stage am in.

Hey, do you know your Visa office, lie have you e-mailed CIC to know your Visa office?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I just read about that in earlier post, will do a mail now.
Although, I don't know how that will interpret which stage am in.
Like i said in my post earlier, it will help us find out that R10 has been done or not, won't tell the exact stage but that will confirm that your IP1 stage was over for sure, i.e if your application has been transferred to CPC- Ottawa or LVO, then definitely you must be closer to IP2. Its a more of a hit and trial, but no harm in trying , and after your reply comes we can be further sure of things. It will be some relief i guess.
Definitely the best way is to know GCMS notes . but it takes 30 days for them to come.
Another way is try calling them.

I will repost my post here-
I have deduced a way to know that our IP1 is done or not, by studying different cases, i have come to an understanding that ip1 (R10 Check) is done at CIO Sydney, like before your IP1 if you e-mail to CIC to know your visa office, it will most likely be given as CIO sydney, but after this stage is complete our files get transferred to either CPC Ottawa or LVO, So i have decided to e-mail them in like 10 days from now to ask my VO, that will help me a bit to decide my stage, as I also like you am not sure that whether my Ip1 has started or not or i missed it. So I am going to wait few days , if nothing happens then I am going to e-mail them. Yu can try this if you wish.

Note:- Sometimes due to load sharing files stay longer at CIO and checks after R10, i.e A11.2, criminality etc. are also done there, so we can never be sure about anything with CIC, but as these days in most cases change of VO is happening after their IP goes to NA, i suppose this is a good try.

Reactions: Galaxyshine

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Aor 18 april background na since june 22 or 23 waiting for ip2 but i am not checking my profile that often now because i believe it will take at least 3-4 weeks before ip2 if not more
Well April 6 have got PPRs, so hopefully can't be that long mate:). Wish you speedy PPR.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Like i said in my post earlier, it will help us find out that R10 has been done or not, won't tell the exact stage but that will confirm that your IP1 stage was over for sure, i.e if your application has been transferred to CPC- Ottawa or LVO, then definitely you must be closer to IP2. Its a more of a hit and trial, but no harm in trying , and after your reply comes we can be further sure of things. It will be some relief i guess.
Definitely the best way is to know GCMS notes . but it takes 30 days for them to come.
Another way is try calling them.

I will repost my post here-
I have deduced a way to know that our IP1 is done or not, by studying different cases, i have come to an understanding that ip1 (R10 Check) is done at CIO Sydney, like before your IP1 if you e-mail to CIC to know your visa office, it will most likely be given as CIO sydney, but after this stage is complete our files get transferred to either CPC Ottawa or LVO, So i have decided to e-mail them in like 10 days from now to ask my VO, that will help me a bit to decide my stage, as I also like you am not sure that whether my Ip1 has started or not or i missed it. So I am going to wait few days , if nothing happens then I am going to e-mail them. Yu can try this if you wish.

Note:- Sometimes due to load sharing files stay longer at CIO and checks after R10, i.e A11.2, criminality etc. are also done there, so we can never be sure about anything with CIC, but as these days in most cases change of VO is happening after their IP goes to NA, i suppose this is a good try.
I emailed ottawa before and the said that my file is in syndey,emailed them again but got no answer yet

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
First was after medicals passed i guess around 2 weeks ago 2nd just a few days back
Okay its understandable that first one mentioned CIO, as file must have been there at that stage, but its strange they haven't replied to the second one yet, they reply quiet quickly.....
I think astral e-mailed to them few days after her Ip1 went to NA and she got a reply that her file was at CPC Ottawa, let's ask her that, " after how many days did she the received the e-mail that mentioned her VO was Ottawa now, please reply @astralsource