+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Okay its understandable that first one mentioned CIO, as file must have been there at that stage, but its strange they haven't replied to the second one yet, they reply quiet quickly.....
I think astral e-mailed to them few days after her Ip1 went to NA and she got a reply that her file was at CPC Ottawa, let's ask her that, " after how many days did she the received the e-mail that mentioned her VO was Ottawa now, please reply @astralsource
Should i email
Them
Again or should i wait?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
In the automated email they said it takes around 20 days for them
To reply due to the high workload
Hmmmmm, lets wait then and also wait for astral's reply here that how long it took for her to get reply.
For me it was just 24 hours.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Ok another question for some countries a letter is required in order to issue pcc, in my case i was able to obtain a pcc without the need of a letter,will that cause any issues?

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
Correct me if i am wrong, I understand that you have inadvertently mentioned wrong NOC code for one job only and that too is not your Primary occupation and rest all is in order, also you have claimed points for 2.5 years experience then, am i correct till here.
Now the good part here i that the job you are claiming points for is correct, but still CIC is known to be brutal sometimes.
So, if this the case, then you should immediately sent a CSE along with LOE explaining that how by mistake (inadvertently) you made this error and this be corrected in your file at the earliest. Mention the incorrect details and their correction properly.
Your AOR is June 8th, so hopefully before they start checking your eligibility your LOE will reach them and if you explain well, they will consider it definitely, in my opinion.
Don't worry this can be handled, but sent a CSE ASAP.

Let's wait for others advice.
You are correct.

I have 'claimed' points 2.5 + 4 yrs experience in my primary occupation . But i realize now that 4 yrs is not in my primary NOC code , however it is still a skill level B occupation. Which I thing will not impact my points.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
You are correct.

I have 'claimed' points 2.5 + 4 yrs experience in my primary occupation . But i realize now that 4 yrs is not in my primary NOC code , however it is still a skill level B occupation. Which I thing will not impact my points.
I think you need to have 3 years of experience to claim maximum points . Though its a Skill level B occupation but the NOC is not the same.

@KiranK: Any suggestions?

Reactions: KiranK

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
How many days to wait for bg change from NA to IP2 after RPRF has been paid?

I'm on the 4th day after RPRF paid.