Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
That's perfect my friend, great!! Your journey is going to be a shining success.
But I am officially banning all thank you speeches:p it gets me all emosh, you guys can thank all your hearts content post your PPRs, we will want a very big and lengthy speech then:p. Hahahahahaha kidding.
On a serious note, well said!:)
Ok then, we will keep it till after the PPR :D:D:D

Reactions: KiranK

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Guys, I sent a mail today morning to Ottawa office with regard to my visa office and I got a reply today evening. ( 1pm EST). Same day response!

My file is at CIO Sydney, NS! And I am on day 88. I get a feeling that perhaps my file will move at some point from CIO Sydney to Abu Dhabi since that's my LVO. Who knows! Looks like I am the only guy still at CIO Sydney! Will I get my PPR from here? Who knows!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Very slow indeed! I have been into this for 2 years now, but as close I am getting now, more difficult it gets to wait, but this too shall pass, always does. We can only pray and hope all goes well and this wait and effort is fruitful.
I have been into this for
More than one and half years

Reactions: KiranK

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to check about my visa office and application status, a couple of days back. I got the following reply today:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) I am not sure if its a standard reply or it means that my VO is Ottawa.
2) If it means that currently my application is at Ottawa (almost 3 weeks after NA), will they transfer it to a different VO (maybe New Delhi in my case) before or after IP2?
I also wonder if they transfer the file
From ottaw to lvo at somepoint or not

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
We got our hopes high when we saw a bunch of APRIL PPR's. It is possible that they luckily went to CSIS for security with March batch(group number in GCMS notes) after which there was a heavy PPR rain.

We can console ourselves by checking the MARCH tracker on which the progress in quite significant. 146 PPR'S as of now.

Also, I would like to mention that about 20% (i read this somewhere) of all the applicants are active on the tracker or even less.So , the actual number is pretty large.

@andy108 : Whats your take on the above percentage?
The sample size is about 15%-25% of total number of applicants, so i would say that if March AOR has ~150 then in real terms the number would be close to ~750 - 1000 passport request.

What I can see though is continues increasing trend of processing time... I would expect March to be 50% processed by now, but as you can the share is much slower.

The slower processing time is now even evident among CEC applicants.

PNP in/o are waiting almost as long as paper based PNP, which undermines the purpose of Express Entry set goals.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
We got our hopes high when we saw a bunch of APRIL PPR's. It is possible that they luckily went to CSIS for security with March batch(group number in GCMS notes) after which there was a heavy PPR rain.

We can console ourselves by checking the MARCH tracker on which the progress in quite significant. 146 PPR'S as of now.

Also, I would like to mention that about 20% (i read this somewhere) of all the applicants are active on the tracker or even less.So , the actual number is pretty large.

@andy108 : Whats your take on the above percentage?
The sample size is about 15%-25% of total number of applicants (our of which 85-95% would update the tracker), so i would say that if March AOR has ~150 then in real terms the number would be close to ~750 - 1000 passport request.

What I can see though is continues increasing trend of processing time... I would expect March to be 50% processed by now, but as you can the share is much slower.

The slower processing time is now even evident among CEC applicants.

PNP in/o are waiting almost as long as paper based PNP, which undermines the purpose of Express Entry set goals.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Thanks !!! . Updated
Congrats. I am 9 days on IP1 waiting for the switch to NA. This is the only stage I am worried about in the whole process, to be honest. Hopefully, it happens soon. Your IP1>NA took a while too. 6 days. How did you cope?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Reactions: comfortablynumb

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
Hello All,

Please confirm if any one from FSWO May AOR received RPRF request.
@comfortablynumb : Did you pay your RPRF upfront if not then how long it took for you get RPRF request since NA,I have been sitting on NA for past two weeks.

Thanks in advance.