+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hello,

AOR 24th April, FSW-O

Got RPRF email yesterday and deposited the money today,
(dont havemany details as going via a consultant)

Should I start celebrating or still there are still chances of my application being rejected ?
Thanks
Until you have the visa in hand, the safest and healthiest approach is probably not to celebrate too much. The higher the rise the bigger the fall if anything goes wrong etc. Having said that, be pleased for having received the request! Everything in moderation.

Reactions: Zoide and v.n

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Those 65-70 days were not for passing medicals only. That's the time they took to get your application under processing. Medical check hardly takes a day or so. But background check can take longer as it involves multiple checks..employer, police clearance, proof of funds which are not directly referenced like medicals or WES or IELTS.

I am with you on this. We have been blindly following the status updates and our minds have started to function like this.
IP1-NA R10 done
NA-IP2 Eligibility
IP2-PPR- Criminality.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I'm on day 88 and still no movement. On NA for 24 days now. Last week, when I checked, 10 days back, my file was at CIO Sydney.
I mailed them again just now to see if there is any change in VO office. Except for a handful of cases in April, they are still issuing PPR for February and March cases.
Do update us on your mail reply,
Also I think @comfortablynumb is at day 98 now, and he is single applicant, no travels, and he was very confident about his employment verification also, so all in all an ideal case as we say, still don't know what is with CIC.
I am waiting for his GCMS to arrive so that he can tell us what is actually happening with your guys file and where is the delay happening....
We got our hopes high when we saw a bunch of APRIL PPR's. It is possible that they luckily went to CSIS for security with March batch(group number in GCMS notes) after which there was a heavy PPR rain.

We can console ourselves by checking the MARCH tracker on which the progress in quite significant. 146 PPR'S as of now.

Also, I would like to mention that about 20% (i read this somewhere) of all the applicants are active on the tracker or even less.So , the actual number is pretty large.

@andy108 : Whats your take on the above percentage?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
In all fairness, there is no delay. It's just that we are getting impatient. If you look at the PPRs being processed at the moment, and do a sort on the dates on the tracker, most PPR is happening post day 100. A few here and there get it before day 90 and but 80% of the folks are getting between 100 and 120 days.

As I said before the impatience is due to the fear of rejection, nothing else. I dont know about anyone else but thats the case with me.

Please share your thoughts.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
As I said before the impatience is due to the fear of rejection, nothing else. I dont know about anyone else but thats the case with me.

This is my greatest fear

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am with you on this. We have been blindly following the status updates and our minds have started to function like this.
IP1-NA R10 done
NA-IP2 Eligibility
IP2-PPR- Criminality.
So between NA and IP2 is when they check eligibility i.e 67points, CRS score and employment records?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
So between NA and IP2 is when they check eligibility i.e 67points, CRS score and employment records?
Hahhahah . I just cant stop laughing after reading this.
Please check Baahubali's post on which i replied.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
This is my greatest fear
Yes it's a big worry for sure. It sucks to be rejected at day 88. What a waste of time. But I think what's the troubling me is that I feel I am close to the average PPR date so the last leg is becoming a bit frustrating. For all of us, the journey did not start at AOR. It started months or even a year back or more from the time we first did the Express Entry tool. It's been a long journey with ECA and IELTS and what not. I still remember the frustration of waiting for WES status to change to evaluation in progress! Trying to call WES and waiting for 40 min for them to attend to a call.. or hanging around in the Ray of hope thread etc etc. So after all this long wait....at day 88 after AOR, I can see the end is near....and the last 10 miles of a marathon is the most difficult...

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
I'm getting concerned. How is it possible that a June AOR has already passed medicals and some May AORs have no update? I'm curious as to how CIC works.
My AOR is 15th May, and no update yet! I'm single with no dependent. I work as a software engineer for a big software company in the US. One of Google/Facebook/Amazon/Apple. I wonder what could be going on. Maybe my application isn't as straightforward as I thought?
I can sense your frustration. Trust me, we all would rather not wait. I think it is the not knowing rather than the waiting that frustrates. Trust me the Meds passed will come. I am in Meds Passed but stuck in IP1 for 9 days now. You might pass Meds and IP1>NA at the same time blazing my progress aside.

Reactions: Realme

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Yes it's a big worry for sure. It sucks to be rejected at day 88. What a waste of time. But I think what's the troubling me is that I feel I am close to the average PPR date so the last leg is becoming a bit frustrating. For all of us, the journey did not start at AOR. It started months or even a year back or more from the time we first did the Express Entry tool. It's been a long journey with ECA and IELTS and what not. I still remember the frustration of waiting for WES status to change to evaluation in progress! Trying to call WES and waiting for 40 min for them to attend to a call.. or hanging around in the Ray of hope thread etc etc. So after all this long wait....at day 88 after AOR, I can see the end is near....and the last 10 miles of a marathon is the most difficult...
My journey started in 2014 September. Scammed along the line by several agents. Most of us have been waiting for ages for PPR. It will happen.

Reactions: KiranK

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
What are the chances of a rejection now?where do you think eligiblity or criminality should be at now?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
What are the chances of a rejection now?where do you think eligiblity or criminality should be at now?
I would feel it's unlikely. I hope I have passed eligibility by now. Anyway, I am on a 2 week vacation starting next week so it is going to help me get my mind off this. By the time I am back from my vacation, I would be on day 110. :D

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I would feel it's unlikely. I hope I have passed eligibility by now. Anyway, I am on a 2 week vacation starting next week so it is going to help me get my mind off this. By the time I am back from my vacation, I would be on day 110. :D
What about criminality do you think it should be passed by now