+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<< FSW OUTLAND AOR 2023>>>>>>>

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
a thread solely for FSW OUTLAND, SINGLE applicants. 2023
I can't find a decent thread with simple FSW outland applicants anywhere on this forum site or Reddit. There's one other FSW Mega Thread which is full of Nonsensical political debate.
So I made this thread. Hope it gets some visibility and others in same situation can share their experience.

Please NO CEC, NO PNP, NO SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP or DEPENDENTS. NO INLAND. Also, NO ASKING HOW TO APPLY FOR PR/WP.

Only FSW single Outland applicants who received AOR this year and are waiting on a decision.

Please share your Timeline so far.

I'll start :

FSW - Outland, Single.
ITA - 20th September, 2023 ( Transport Category, NOC 70020 )
AOR - 14th November, 2023
** No updates since **

Reactions: ashes321

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
**UPDATE**
I just got an email from CPCS Client Notification :

" Dear Client,
We would like to bring to your attention that your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program encountered a technical issue that resulted in you not being correctly informed about the need to provide biometric fees. Please see attachment for further details and instruction.

Thank you (IRCC). "

FSW Outland, Single applicant. Transport Category
NOC - 70020
ITA - 20th Sept,
AOR - 14th Nov
Bio Fee request today - 8th Dec

Nothing changed in my profile though. UCI still CANxxxxx

I have a question for the experienced people : Does this request mean R10 passed??

JVS192328

Jul 20, 2022
Same is the case with me, I got this email today ...what does this mean.. could some one help understand this plz ...
**UPDATE**
I just got an email from CPCS Client Notification :

" Dear Client,
We would like to bring to your attention that your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program encountered a technical issue that resulted in you not being correctly informed about the need to provide biometric fees. Please see attachment for further details and instruction.

Thank you (IRCC). "

FSW Outland, Single applicant. Transport Category
NOC - 70020
ITA - 20th Sept,
AOR - 14th Nov
Bio Fee request today - 8th Dec

Nothing changed in my profile though. UCI still CANxxxxx

I have a question for the experienced people : Does this request mean R10 passed??

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
Are you Inland or Outland? What category? Please include your timeline in one message like I did above.
And if you got this email, pay the bio fee and attach the receipt in a webform like instructed in the email.

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
Why for only single applicant though?
Cause I think applications with dependents included usually take longer to process ? im not sure.
I just wanted a thread full of people with identical application as mine. FSW-O, No dependents.
By the way, you've been active on this forum for a while now. Do you think the R10 is passed at this stage? The email said I'd get the BIL after the bio fee.

Dec 13, 2023
FSW - Outland, Single.
ITA - 20th September, 2023 Transport Category
AOR - 14th November, 2023 ( Same as submission date )
Paid biometric fees when I submitted my application

UCI# still starts with CAN
** No updates since **

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
FSW - Outland, Single.
ITA - 20th September, 2023 Transport Category
AOR - 14th November, 2023 ( Same as submission date )
Paid biometric fees when I submitted my application

UCI# still starts with CAN
** No updates since **
woah. My application twin!
If you paid your bio fees, attached the receipt and haven't got the bio fee email yet, you're probably gonna get the BIL/Medical request directly.
Did you get upfront medical?

Reactions: mohamed elsaeed
Dec 13, 2023
woah. My application twin!
If you paid your bio fees, attached the receipt and haven't got the bio fee email yet, you're probably gonna get the BIL/Medical request directly.
Did you get upfront medical?
I know I was actually relieved to see someone with the exact same situation here!

I did get an upfront medical exam and regarding the bio fees, I only took a screen shot of the receipt but didn’t upload it anywhere (figured that the visa office will see the payment done on the system anyway)

Will you keep you guys posted

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
FSW O (MA + 1 Dependent)
ITA - 20/Sep, Transport Category (NOC 70020)
AOR - 20/Oct
Upfront Medical Submitted and biometric & landing fees too submitted with application
No updates since, waiting for BIL/MEP

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
I know I was actually relieved to see someone with the exact same situation here!

I did get an upfront medical exam and regarding the bio fees, I only took a screen shot of the receipt but didn’t upload it anywhere (figured that the visa office will see the payment done on the system anyway)

Will you keep you guys posted
SAME !
Btw, Check again if you got that Biometric fee request email. If you haven't, you might want to send the receipt of the bio fee through a webform. Since a lot of people got that email, including myself.

@mandiebraxton any suggestions?