+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<< FSW OUTLAND AOR 2023>>>>>>>

Mimi82023

Jan 8, 2024
FSW Outland (French proficiency category)
AOR: 25 August
Bio: 16 October
Medical, Bio and eligibility all completed on the app tracker
BGC: in progress (on tracker) since 11 Nov

no news since then!
Do you know if background check takes longer than the usual if you have travelled a lot in the past 10 years?
Thank you

Reactions: Amrish1186

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023

no news since then!
Do you know if background check takes longer than the usual if you have travelled a lot in the past 10 years?
Thank you
Yes. Traveling can affect your background check, especially if you've been to high risk countries.

Reactions: Mimi82023

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023

no news since then!
Thank you
Wow this terrible, the level of inefficiency !

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
ITA : 24 October
AOR: 21 November
FSW-Outland
Paid biometric fees along with the application and ppr's.
No updates
I called the IRCC and the agent told exactly what I see on KeyGC (nothing) and said they will let me know in case of updates.

Good idea for this thread. Just for FSW-Outland
I wish they sent me their efficiency questionnaire I will definitely tell them that their new process is a total bulshit.

Mimi82023

Jan 8, 2024
Yes. Traveling can affect your background check, especially if you've been to high risk countries.
Thank you for your answer. Do you know how long it might take, would it take longer than the “6months” process time since AOR? (So for me it would be end of Feb)

Mimi82023

Jan 8, 2024
FSW-Outland
No updates
I called the IRCC and the agent told exactly what I see on KeyGC (nothing) and said they will let me know in case of updates.

I wish they sent me their efficiency questionnaire I will definitely tell them that their new process is a total bulshit.
Are you checking your application status on the tracker? There is usually more up to date info there.

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
FSW-Outland
No updates

What do you mean by you dont see nothing in Key GC? It doesnt say at least under Review of elibility "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
or under final decision " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." ??

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
What do you mean by you dont see nothing in Key GC? It doesnt say at least under Review of elibility "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
or under final decision " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." ??
Yes the same as it was from the first day

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
I've just called IRCC. AOR 8 Nov, "your application process have yet to start" and no estimated timeline as when this would happen.

• Angry
Reactions: LeilaOzawz

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
Long story short they've done nothing on your application yet
I know the agent was very clear about it. At least now I know what is going on. I dont get why FSW-O is not advancing at all while people with dec aor in other streams are getting bil, background etc.

• Sad
Reactions: KevWil

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
I know the agent was very clear about it. At least now I know what is going on. I dont get why FSW-O is not advancing at all while people with dec aor in other streams are getting bil, background etc.
At least this puts to rest all the rumours that have been spreading elsewhere that IRCC is reviewing eligibility first and then sending out BIL and Meds. If that would happen, that would be a great move. But they can never be so nice with applicants I guess.