+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<< FSW OUTLAND AOR 2023>>>>>>>

Dec 13, 2023
SAME !
Btw, Check again if you got that Biometric fee request email. If you haven't, you might want to send the receipt of the bio fee through a webform. Since a lot of people got that email, including myself.

@mandiebraxton any suggestions?
Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it. Can you explain what is in the email you’re referring to? When was it sent? ( right after AOR or later)

I also had sent an inquiry to the technical department earlier when submitting my application as there was no submit button for me ( the button re-appeared and I submitted the application then). They got back to me later and told me they can see my files and will get back to me if anything was missing.

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it. Can you explain what is in the email you’re referring to? When was it sent? ( right after AOR or later)

I also had sent an inquiry to the technical department earlier when submitting my application as there was no submit button for me ( the button re-appeared and I submitted the application then). They got back to me later and told me they can see my files and will get back to me if anything was missing.
They sent out an email asking for Biometric fee on Dec 8th. A lot of people got it.
I paid the fee and uploaded the receipt through a webform on Dec 11th and got the confirmation that they received it on 15th Dec. No updates since.

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
FSW O (MA + 1 Dependent)
ITA - 20/Sep, Transport Category (NOC 70020)
AOR - 20/Oct
Upfront Medical Submitted and biometric & landing fees too submitted with application
No updates since, waiting for BIL/MEP
I wonder what's taking them so long. Like another member commented, maybe they changed their process and will update BIL/MEP directly after passing Eligibility; just like Study permit applications. Is your UCI still temporary?

ashes321

Dec 18, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Oh I forgot to add :NOC 31200 (healthcare stream)

Paid biometric fees along with the application and ppr's. Hoping to pass R10 soon and hear back from IRCC!

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
I wonder what's taking them so long. Like another member commented, maybe they changed their process and will update BIL/MEP directly after passing Eligibility; just like Study permit applications. Is your UCI still temporary?
While that would be absolutely amazing, I doubt that this would be the case. IRCC can never be this good and efficient. Holidays tend to start very early for IRCC and they tend to prioritize one sets of application over others at the end of the year. There are FSW-O applicants out there on immitracker with 1st week October AORs who are still sitting with no BIL. If there are going to be any updates then it will be in January when things pick up pace again.

Reactions: ashes321

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
It is likely that eligibility is going on in background as I am observing alot of Aug AOR with FSW O getting their BIL and eligibility completed in a very short span. I am confident that IRCC will adhere to 5-6 months standard TAT overall for 80% of the applicants. Once things start moving, it will pick up the pace.

On the sidelines, my UCI is still temporary and starts with "CANXXXXX".

Reactions: ashes321

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
It is likely that eligibility is going on in background as I am observing alot of Aug AOR with FSW O getting their BIL and eligibility completed in a very short span. I am confident that IRCC will adhere to 5-6 months standard TAT overall for 80% of the applicants. Once things start moving, it will pick up the pace.

On the sidelines, my UCI is still temporary and starts with "CANXXXXX".
I hope you're right and it would be indeed very nice if eligibility gets completed at the start. But since we're not getting any ghost updates, or anything at all, I think it's likely the end of year slowdown that candidates always experience with IRCC.

Dec 13, 2023
Anyone got any updates yet?? I only got my AOR so far and I’ve been waiting for 50 days now for an MEP/BIL. No updates since 14-NOV-2023.

I also found a notice on IRCC that some people might not get a notice for medicals passed if it was done upfront like me so I wanted to check here if anyone is in the same boat as me.

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Anyone got any updates yet?? I only got my AOR so far and I’ve been waiting for 50 days now for an MEP/BIL. No updates since 14-NOV-2023.

I also found a notice on IRCC that some people might not get a notice for medicals passed if it was done upfront like me so I wanted to check here if anyone is in the same boat as me.
Where did you find such notice ? I too did medicals upfront. No updates yet. I still believes that once medicals are approved then your UCI number will be updated. That's a way to know it

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023

Nov 14 AOR as an FSW-O? That's rookie numbers for IRCC bud. I was looking at immitracker and many outlanders who got their AOR in the first week of October are still waiting for their BIL. I am two weeks behind you and @hr2094 has an earlier AOR than me. We're all still waiting; all of us. Things might change by the end of January- or perhaps they won't. But last year, it was pretty clear that they were prioritizing inland PNPs. Perhaps now they might start clearing out the older FSW outland AORs. Nobody knows except IRCC.

Reactions: mohamed elsaeed

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
FSW - Outland, Single.
ITA - 7th December, 2023 ( French Proficiency Stream )
AOR - 9th December, 2023
Summitted Upfront Medical Exam and Paid Biometric Fees on application submission

** No updates since **

Dec 13, 2023
Nov 14 AOR as an FSW-O? That's rookie numbers for IRCC bud. I was looking at immitracker and many outlanders who got their AOR in the first week of October are still waiting for their BIL. I am two weeks behind you and @hr2094 has an earlier AOR than me. We're all still waiting; all of us. Things might change by the end of January- or perhaps they won't. But last year, it was pretty clear that they were prioritizing inland PNPs. Perhaps now they might start clearing out the older FSW outland AORs. Nobody knows except IRCC.
You’re right I’ve found many AORs going back to September on the immitracker with no updates yet. I wanted to double check that the numbers on the tracker are realistic and not people forgetting to update their status. Hopefully we’ll hear from the IRCC this month, I don’t know if applicants were kept waiting this long before. My ITA is in September btw.

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
You’re right I’ve found many AORs going back to September on the immitracker with no updates yet. I wanted to double check that the numbers on the tracker are realistic and not people forgetting to update their status. Hopefully we’ll hear from the IRCC this month, I don’t know if applicants were kept waiting this long before. My ITA is in September btw.
Yeah maybe we might hear something by the end of this month. I don't know about September but first week October AORs are definitely waiting for an update. One would think they'd process the files a bit faster since they have slowed down the draws but who knows what's cooking IRCC's kitchen.