+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-not met but CEC met

Jan 30, 2020
I had both the criteria "Met" on earlier application but I created a new application due to the expiration of older one, but in this new application I see FSW not met and CSE only met. I have 10 years Indian experience and around 2 years Canadian experience. Don't understand why FSW not met. Ielts is overall 7 and funds are 50,000 CAD. any thing change on FSW recently ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had both the criteria "Met" on earlier application but I created a new application due to the expiration of older one, but in this new application I see FSW not met and CSE only met. I have 10 years Indian experience and around 2 years Canadian experience. Don't understand why FSW not met. Ielts is overall 7 and funds are 50,000 CAD. any thing change on FSW recently ?
Do you have 67 points for FSW? Did you answer yes to job offer? Do you have LMIA?

Jan 30, 2020
So you have a LMIA not, LMIA exempt. Can’t commet until you post profile of person and how you are answering questions. Copy and past.
Sorry couldn’t understand the last part of your reply. Yes I have LMIA (Closed work permit) working here in canada from last 2 years. dont understand the reason of not qualifying for FSW

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Following factors may affect a FSW/CEC profile score at any time.

-Expiry of IELTS (not be more than 2 years old on the date you submit your Express Entry profile)
-Expiry of Educational credential assessment (not be more than 5 years old on the date you submit your Express Entry profile)
-Age (score reduces each year when applicant is older than 35 years)

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hey, were you able to find what causing this issue? I am in the same boat as you.