+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW met but CEC not met

azhs2972

Mar 4, 2018
Hi Experts,

I have been selected in FSW & CEC when i created my express entry profile & received 469 point. i received a letter of ITA stating that you have been invited under CEC and please complete the the profile and submit the application. When i completed the profile and previewed my score it was still 469 but it said that i only meet FSW not CEC. Please advise?

H

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
How many years of experience you have in Canada? If You have entered more than a year experience in Canada while creating your profile, don't worry. IRCC won't make mistakes on that...

If you are invited to apply under CEC, it is good... No need to show proof of fund.. All the best.

azhs2972

Mar 4, 2018
How many years of experience you have in Canada? If You have entered more than a year experience in Canada while creating your profile, don't worry. IRCC won't make mistakes on that...

If you are invited to apply under CEC, it is good... No need to show proof of fund.. All the best.

Hi Karthik, I have an year of canadian work experience. They already did mistake on that it seems. It says I dont meet CEC now only FSW & my letter of invitation says you are invited under CEC.

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Hi, I received the same exact ITA and right around the same time as you.. I'm finishing my PR application now and under preview score it says I am no longer eligible for CEC but I am for FSW (this does not match the program I was invited for though). Did you ever get this resolved?

azhs2972

Mar 4, 2018
No
Hi, I received the same exact ITA and right around the same time as you.. I'm finishing my PR application now and under preview score it says I am no longer eligible for CEC but I am for FSW (this does not match the program I was invited for though). Did you ever get this resolved?

No but please help me if you get an answer. I am planning to decline invitation.

azhs2972

Mar 4, 2018

Hi Bro,

Did this ever got resolved for you? Please reply. Thanks.

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Bro,

Did this ever got resolved for you? Please reply. Thanks.
Hi I'm a female,

It did not get resolved. Not sure what I should do. I know I qualify which is why I was given the ITA.I'm thinking of applying and submitting a letter of explanation stating that I do not require proof of funds. I hope if they question it they will just ask to show proof of funds and not reject me.

azhs2972

Mar 4, 2018
Hi My Apologies,

I just confirmed with one of the successful candidates that you should fill no in the job offer even if you have a job offer, if it is not supported by LMIA.

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Hi My Apologies,

I just confirmed with one of the successful candidates that you should fill no in the job offer even if you have a job offer, if it is not supported by LMIA.
I see. If you select that, are you still offered an ITA for CEC? I think in my EE I said "yes" but was not given points for it because its technically not valid. Are you still applying for PR?

azhs2972

Mar 4, 2018
I see. If you select that, are you still offered an ITA for CEC? I think in my EE I said "yes" but was not given points for it because its technically not valid. Are you still applying for PR?

I am not applying I am declining. I will fill no in the Job offer column. CEC has nothing to do with JOB offer. It is directly linked with your experience in canada.

sarluke

May 12, 2018
Hi Leilap.. is your problem resolved? I'm in same boat. My score and breakdown has not changed, but Preview My Score says that CEC not met.

sarluke

May 12, 2018
Hello all... Hello experts... Please help, don't know if I should proceed to submit the e-APR or not. The score breakdown is exactly the same as when I got ITA (including 35 points for canadian work experience 1+ year). But Preview my Score system says CEC not met. Please advise

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello all... Hello experts... Please help, don't know if I should proceed to submit the e-APR or not. The score breakdown is exactly the same as when I got ITA (including 35 points for canadian work experience 1+ year). But Preview my Score system says CEC not met. Please advise
Preview doesn’t matter, they compare everything with ur ITA

Reactions: Hampton

Postgraworkperm

Jun 9, 2021
Please what was the outcome? I’m in the same boat now. CRS 463... I met both CEC and fsw before, but now I only meet FSW...
Canadian work experience: oct 2018 to dec 2019..