NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
nothing is changed even medical is not updated, lets see if its not a glitch
what is your VO ? and what is the status of your eligibility, criminality, security etc as per your last GCMS ?

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
I had a ghost update today as well AOR Feb 11th 2021 and nothing is different. I'm guessing its some software glitch.
So they've got nothing to do other than give people glitches? You just want someone to tell ya something happened!

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
My immigration law firm informed me that they had submitted a demand letter. The next step is to file for a Mandamus in two weeks as IRCC usually doesn’t respond to demand letters. Once they file for Mandamus, it can take four to six weeks to get a response from them, sometime around March 10th, which would be close to my 2y mark.

My case is slightly different as I had applied as an FSW Inland and then moved out of Canada about 14 months after my AOR. I filed for a TRV pending since October 2021 in my current country of residence and didn’t get any response. So things are up in the air.

Hopefully, my O-1A visa application will succeed. I need a plan B. Anyone had done that in-here?

Reactions: upon

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi Everyone and @legalfalcon ,

I have a query. I recently had to move from BC to Ontario because of a job offer. The move was on a very short notice so I went with whatever kind of rented place I could get. The place I am staying at right now is a commercial address and I have already submitted my address change request on my PR application. Can this cause any issues with my processing? Any information will be much appreciated.

setuid

Sep 8, 2021
FSW Inland PR approved

My timeline

LMIA request by company April 14th 2021
LMIA Approved on April 26th 2021
Work Permit Submitted on May 6th 2021
Work permit approved ( under GTS ) on 24th May 2021

BCPNP Applied on June 14th 2021 (with Job Offer from above and applied from outside Canada)
BCPNP got ITA June 15th 2021 (outside Canada)
BCPNP Submitted Documents on 17th June 2021 evening
BCPNP Got Nomination 18th June 2021 evening (outland)

Applied for PR with the above information in the same EE got ITA on 28th June 2021 (outside canada)

Landed in Canada in July 4th week.

Completed upfront medicals and PCC from outside canada beforehand

Sept 3rd Submitted PR documents via FSW for ITA received previously
Oct 15th Medicals and Biometrics passed
Jan 19th 2022 PR approved email and its process.
Jan 20 got the portal access and submitted photo's.

Last edited:

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
FSW Inland PR approved

My timeline

LMIA request by company April 14th 2021
LMIA Approved on April 26th 2021
Work Permit Submitted on May 6th 2021
Work permit approved ( under GTS ) on 24th May 2021

BCPNP Applied on June 14th 2021 (with Job Offer from above and applied from outside Canada)
BCPNP got ITA June 15th 2021 (outside Canada)
BCPNP Submitted Documents on 17th June 2021 evening
BCPNP Got Nomination 18th June 2021 evening (outland)

Applied for PR with the above information in the same EE got ITA on 28th June 2021 (outside canada)

Landed in Canada in July 4th week.

Completed upfront medicals and PCC from outside canada beforehand

Sept 3rd Submitted PR documents via FSW for ITA received previously
Oct 15th Medicals and Biometrics passed
Jan 19th 2022 PR approved email and its process.
Jan 20 got the portal access and submitted photo's.
Congrats, that was fast. I got BCPNP ITA on March 10, 2020 and got my PR last week

Reactions: setuid

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019

I have a query. I recently had to move from BC to Ontario because of a job offer. The move was on a very short notice so I went with whatever kind of rented place I could get. The place I am staying at right now is a commercial address and I have already submitted my address change request on my PR application. Can this cause any issues with my processing? Any information will be much appreciated.
Can anybody help me with this query? @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
I hope if its like that, I called IRCC to verify this info. The agent mentioned it clearly we are not allowed to work post 14th Feb 2022 even for the same employer. :(
Dear Jasmeet, I do not want to panic you at all, it's just I've heard one of my friend's colleagues recently had to leave Canada as they did not renew her BOWP a second time despite the fact that her PR application is still in progress. The agents kindly told her to go back to her country and wait for the final decision for PR there.

This is catastrophic. I am in shock since I've heard this. I am sure there must be an explanation or maybe some other factors played a role in this. But anyhow, as I said, my intention is not to scare or panic you by any means. I'm just saying it might be better to check your letter with an immigration lawyer.

Reactions: pbhanot

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021

It shouldn't matter, you are fine.

Reactions: pbhanot

Natashaa

Jan 23, 2022
Hello everyone! I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite sometime. Just like most of you, I’m forever waiting for my PR application to be processed since AOR 16th Feb 2021 (FSW Inland, ITA last draw of 2020) I have applied for BOWP but haven’t received any response on the same aswell. So far there has been no movement except for Medicals which were passed and now expired.
Recently my fiancé got his Ecopr under the CEC category and we are planning to get married in Feb 2022 as I can’t travel back home (due to travel restrictions and can come back only as a visitor). My question is when I notify Ircc regarding my change in status and the fact that he’s a PR, will this help to seek IRCC’s attention and process my file any quicker ? Anyone who has been in a similar situation or has knowledge about this, your valuable inputs will be greatly appreciated.