+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
For anyone that got an ADR, how long did it take for your status to change from "The additional documents provided have been uploaded" to something else?

I submitted my ADR last week and the status still hasn't changed. I'm assuming it will say they have been approved or something after they get reviewed.
I believe it depends on the document, officer, application, .... Here is a list of my ADRs and confirmations:

One took one week, the other, one day. The problem: I got a new ADR after each confirmation.

ADR: Dec 20th/2021 (submitted on Dec 21st)
GU: Dec 23rd/2021
ADR Submission confirmation: Dec 29th (one email for each document, 6 in total)
ADR(2): Dec 29th/2021 (submitted on Dec 30th)
ADR(2) Submission confirmation: Dec 31st (only one email, which matches qtt of docs)
ADR(3): Jan 4th, 2022

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi All,
AOR Oct,2020, VO: Ottawa, Medicals expired on Oct.20, 2021. No update after that. No signs of medical extension as confirmed by IRCC agent. I am considering doing upfront medicals to get IRCC attention. I know that IRCC extends medicals for all inland applicants but not happened in my case yet. Any suggestions on this? Doing upfront medicals helps in the application movement?

Reactions: erwin2020

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Does anyone know Why Eligibility isn't even started on FSW inland applications filed in 2020.
I know for some, its passed, for some its not started.

Reactions: dankboi

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Hi All,
AOR Oct,2020, VO: Ottawa, Medicals expired on Oct.20, 2021. No update after that. No signs of medical extension as confirmed by IRCC agent. I am considering doing upfront medicals to get IRCC attention. I know that IRCC extends medicals for all inland applicants but not happened in my case yet. Any suggestions on this? Doing upfront medicals helps in the application movement?
I really don’t think that would help. Don’t waste your money on remedicals. It’s extended automatically for all inland applicants. For me it was extended back in aug 2021, reflected with a new medical pass on Nov 30 2021. Even after the medical, no movement on my file since Nov 30, didn’t even get any adr even. Mine is Ottawa Vo. I feel they are super slow as to process. My aor is sep 4 2020. I haven’t got gcms notes too which I applied back early Nov,
So no clue what stage my application is. As per last gcms notes eligibility, info sharing was complete. Criminality in progress n security not started. This is back in august.

Reactions: MCNR

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I really don’t think that would help. Don’t waste your money on remedicals. It’s extended automatically for all inland applicants. For me it was extended back in aug 2021, reflected with a new medical pass on Nov 30 2021. Even after the medical, no movement on my file since Nov 30, didn’t even get any adr even. Mine is Ottawa Vo. I feel they are super slow as to process. My aor is sep 4 2020. I haven’t got gcms notes too which I applied back early Nov,
So no clue what stage my application is. As per last gcms notes eligibility, info sharing was complete. Criminality in progress n security not started. This is back in august.
Thanks for the insights Lii.
They are not even providing GCMS notes like before. I’ve applied one in August and another one in November 2021 and none received.

• Sad
Reactions: JSF

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Thanks for the insights Lii.
They are not even providing GCMS notes like before. I’ve applied one in August and another one in November 2021 and none received.
File a complaint, I believe in the confirmation email you get the contact info for the ombudsman as well as the tracking # for your request. This stuff is taken very seriously and a 5 month delay is beyond any excuse

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
File a complaint, I believe in the confirmation email you get the contact info for the ombudsman as well as the tracking # for your request. This stuff is taken very seriously and a 5 month delay is beyond any excuse
I did raise a complaint in December 2021 but no reply so far. Not sure what will be the outcome.

Arvind10

Feb 12, 2019
I am doing a NOC B job since April 2021 and I am on an Open Work Permit. Can someone please advise that do I need to show settlement funds if work experience is less than 1 year in Canada for FSW PNP?

Reactions: dankboi

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Why? What is the difference between local police and accredited agency?

I went to my local police to collect my wife's fingerprint without an appointment on Jan 7th. It took about 20 minutes.
I guess it really depends on how busy your local police agency is. Here in Vancouver, you can get appointments the same day via accredited agencies whereas it can take several weeks to get an appointment with a police agency.

It might not be the case everywhere though!

Reactions: rWolf

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
This internal memo I think is the final nail in the coffin for us.
This will likely impact future FSW draws but not applications that are already being processed.

What’s noteworthy is the current average lead time for FSW applications to be fully processed : 20.4 months.

So in our tragedy, we might actually be lucky to have an ongoing application because it looks like there won’t be any new FSW draw before a very long time.

And even if draws resume, the minimum CRS score to get an ITA will be largely above 500 points as stated in that memo, and draws size will be reduced by 50%.

Reactions: requiemforadream