JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Can anyone reply on this ?
I really don't understand their logic, but from what I've seen, Ottawa folks usually get their eligibility "passed" early on, but then they take very long to get a final decision.
Montreal folks, on the other hand, usually take a long time to have it started, but then they receive their final decision faster, likely within 2 months if no further review is required.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I am doing a NOC B job since April 2021 and I am on an Open Work Permit. Can someone please advise that do I need to show settlement funds if work experience is less than 1 year in Canada for FSW PNP?
Can anyone reply on this post?
Boss, maybe you have seen this, yet here it is if you didn't. hope this helps
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Who needs proof of funds
You need proof of funds to meet the minimum requirements of the
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

Last edited:

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
So, I just finally got hold of an IRCC agent online. (After trying to call for 10 days).
Update, The medicals have been extended for 12 months. (but I don;t see them updated on my file).
Eligibility still hasn't started because there is a review required.
and
There has been no other movement on my file after Jan 6th 2021.

Visa office is still Montreal.
The agent said, its gonna take the time its gonna take. Local offices are slower and tend to take a lot of time.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
So, I just finally got hold of an IRCC agent online. (After trying to call for 10 days).
Update, The medicals have been extended for 12 months. (but I don;t see them updated on my file).
Eligibility still hasn't started because there is a review required.
and
There has been no other movement on my file after Jan 6th 2021.

Visa office is still Montreal.
The agent said, its gonna take the time its gonna take. Local offices are slower and tend to take a lot of time.
If review is required it means eligibility assessment has started. The agent who is analyzing your application sends it to their superior marked as "review required" if they are not sure about some detail on the letter of employment or proof of funds. You will be able to get more details if you receive the GCMS notes. The agent indicates the reasons for the review there. I'm in the same situation.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
If review is required it means eligibility assessment has started. The agent who is analyzing your application sends it to their superior marked as "review required" if they are not sure about some detail on the letter of employment or proof of funds. You will be able to get more details if you receive the GCMS notes. The agent indicates the reasons for the review there. I'm in the same situation.
IT has been like that for a very long time.
I have ordered GCMS 3 times and its the same status.
4th GCMS are pending.

Below is a part of what I see on my notes. Does it make any sense to you ?

"
Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-
NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results Spouse 1- India police certificate:
Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required
R10 0K Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results and Stat Questions -----AGE-----
Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----Documents set for review: Client Information"

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
IT has been like that for a very long time.
I have ordered GCMS 3 times and its the same status.
4th GCMS are pending.

Below is a part of what I see on my notes. Does it make any sense to you ?

"
Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-
NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results Spouse 1- India police certificate:
Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required
R10 0K Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results and Stat Questions -----AGE-----
Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----Documents set for review: Client Information"
So the Review Required you mean is for completeness (R10). I have the exact same under the "REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant" section of the notes.

"Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 0K Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results"

Even though I have the same "Review Required" that you have in the R10, my eligibility assessment started in November 2021 and it's now marked as "Review Required" for A11.2: Recommended Pass.

RCMP Screening Results came just after I gave biometrics. Can you read if they have been processed on yours?
In mine, it's written in the "Admissibility: Criminality - Sub-activities" table.

If not, maybe yours is taking longer because of the spouse's "stats questions". That's the only difference from mine.

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
Hey folks!

We finally received our eCOPRs. I've put some details for the reference below

Main applicant + 2 dependents
1. AOR: Aug 3, 2020
2. Medicals updated: Oct 29, 2021
2. ADR received: Nov 10, 2021
3. ADR answered: Nov 15, 2021
4. Followed up with web form: Nov 16, 2021
5. Confirmation of docs reception: Nov 18, 2021
6. Dec 29, 2021 - Portal invitation (sent to my corporate legal advisor for some reasons). She forwarded it to me on Jan 3rd.
7. Info Submitted on IRCC PR Portal: Jan 5, 2022
8. eCOPR: Jan 17, 2022

VO was Ottawa according to the last ATIP details I received in March 2021. It might have changes since then though.

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Hey folks!

6. Dec 29, 2021 - Portal invitation (sent to my corporate legal advisor for some reasons). She forwarded it to me on Jan 3rd.

VO was Ottawa according to the last ATIP details I received in March 2021. It might have changes since then though.
Congratulations, good for you.

Reactions: ignativda

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hey folks!

May what kind of ADR?

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Anyone has any experience with Schedule A ADR request; how long for the next step whether it’s a portal email or something else?

Aman0718

Oct 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

In future if they again open TR to PR pathway, is it possible to apply under that without withdrawing FSW application?

Kindly let me know. Thank you

stnwal

Sep 23, 2021
got gcms notes today. eligibility not started. did not bother reading any further. aor: feb 2

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: pankyy