+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Similar experience. Guess is because we have dependents whose medicals are separately requested / treated. Are you dependents inland or outland? If your dependent is added recently the case medical profile could be shaken up, resulting everything starts from zero again, i.e. undergoing again from beginning the 90-150 day medical results review period.
Thanks for the info. I believe this is exactly my case. I recently added a dependent. Outland. So it probably takes a few months for the processing of the medicals. What are your timelines?

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for the info. I believe this is exactly my case. I recently added a dependent. Outland. So it probably takes a few months for the processing of the medicals. What are your timelines?
AOR Mar 2020 FSWO (not PNP), approved since Oct 2020
VO Ottawa <--- worst luck you could get
PA Inland since Dec 2020, Outland spouse & kid
Oct 2021 - requested 2nd medical for spouse
Nov 2021 - 5 weeks later, received email saying received upfront medical docs
29 Nov 2021 - requested 2nd medical for kid
1 Dec 2021 - submitted medical report
4 Dec 2021 - status changed to "we are reviewing the results of your medical report..."

I guess no medical can be passed within 90 days. The Ottawa VO new norm is 5 months (~150 days)

Reactions: maghool71

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
There is no potential issue.

If you are going outside Canada for a short duration, i.e. 2-4 weeks, and during that time if you receive the portal mail, you can reply to it after you return to Canada.

If you are going for an extended period of time, you should ideally be informed IRCC of the change of address so that based on your country of residence IRCC can send you a PPR.

If you are outside Canada and respond to the portal mail and get an e-COPR, you will have to apply for PRTD to return to Canada.
Appreciate it @legalfalcon, thanks.

So no risk for the portal email to expire even if we wait 2 weeks before replying to it?

That’s great news and a relief as well.

Thank you.

Reactions: recent_grad

Jasmeet23

Mar 29, 2021
Just an update on my end. I received the portal email today. A timeline for everyone here:

AoR: 2nd December 2020 (FSW-Inland)
Medical: sometime in early January 2021

No update or communication till:

PFL/ADR regarding Proof of Funds: 27th November. Uploaded on 4th December 2021.
Received portal email: December 10th 2021
What was the ADR about related to your funds ? My FSW inland file is stuck too from the last 20 months.

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey everyone, I recently got an ADR for Schedule A: Background Declaration form (IMM5669).

One of the questions asks to list all addresses where I lived since 18. I’m currently on a past-graduate work permit, and my employer is located in Toronto. I recently traveled to my home country, and ended up staying there for 5 months and worked remotely from there. Should I mention the address in my home country where I stayed during those 5 months in the "Addresses" section of IMM5669? Or should I instead use my Canadian address, which is technically my place of residence / mailing address?

@legalfalcon I would appreciate your input on this.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone have recently received this medical update; i.e. "Passed" again in their online account? I have only seen people that got this update mid-late November, and first week of December. Anyone from last week or the current one? I am just hoping to see a new batch is being processed..

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone have recently received this medical update; i.e. "Passed" again in their online account? I have only seen people that got this update mid-late November, and first week of December. Anyone from last week or the current one? I am just hoping to see a new batch is being processed..

My medical status is changed confirmed by MP's office BUT account is not updated with new information. Did you get any new update on the online account after they extended the medical ? My status is "You do not need medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
My medical status is changed confirmed by MP's office BUT account is not updated with new information. Did you get any new update on the online account after they extended the medical ? My status is "You do not need medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"
My online status is the same as yours, it's been like that since it was expired 4 months ago. I am not aware if mine has been actually extended or not, but I ordered GCMS notes and will know when they arrive..

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
when it actually shows the new date in the portal that means good news is coming soon.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I was able to download my eCOPR just now but turns out there was an error in it. So I emailed IRCC ASAP explaining the error.

The other odd thing is that while my address shows as "Accepted" on the portal my passport photo is still "In Review". Is this the case for others here?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
when it actually shows the new date in the portal that means good news is coming soon.
Thanks not the case with me. I mean I have a representative and I got a screen shot from him. Nothing has changed on the portal its' just I got to know from MP's office that medical is extended. It's weird how everyone is getting different status on the portal. I saw one post where medical got extended and in couple of days COPR email was received. I guess that is not the case for other cases. Shear disappointment nothing else.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Mine passed on Nov 30 reflected on portal too. But no update ever since. No idea now how long more I have to wait for the good news:( 14 months wait now and not sure how much more.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Mine passed on Nov 30 reflected on portal too. But no update ever since. No idea now how long more I have to wait for the good news:( 14 months wait now and not sure how much more.
Did you see the new date in the portal ? I can't see the date in portal , which is weird.