Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
It's finally happened - received the portal email today! So excited and relieved :D

Here's my timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed: April 30, 2020
Biometrics Request Letter: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020)
Biometrics submitted: October 13th, 2020
Medical expired: March 25th, 2021
Medical passed: November 27th, 2021
Ghost update: December 7th, 2021
Portal email: December 8th, 2021

Good luck to everyone and thanks for keeping me company during this time!
Congratulations

Reactions: Numwa

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I wonder if IRCC approves a PR (sends the portal email), or even touches it, if there is another ongoing application, e.g. BOWP.

Had someone who got approved had another application in progress when they received the email?
Yes, I have a TRV application in progress

Reactions: rWolf

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Did this portal mail come to your mail box or you had to log in to your ircc account to view it?
It was in my mailbox and the subject is 'IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - (my application number)". Nothing has changed in my IRCC account

Reactions: Lii

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
  1. Military Records: A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority
They asked me that too, so you are not the only one :). I guess they request it if the applicant from the country where military service is mandatory. In my case I have a government issued Military Record book, and it has 'did not serve' statement in it. So I had to translate it and I also attached the letter of explanation stating that I did not serve.

Reactions: recent_grad

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
It was in my mailbox and the subject is 'IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - (my application number)". Nothing has changed in my IRCC account
Thanks. I have been waiting for some update post the medical passed on 30th. Nothing yet.no Adr or anything. I will be travelling for a few days and won’t be able to check the portal regularly. Good to know this comes to mailbox.

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
They asked me that too, so you are not the only one :). I guess they request it if the applicant from the country where military service is mandatory. In my case I have a government issued Military Record book, and it has 'did not serve' statement in it. So I had to translate it and I also attached the letter of explanation stating that I did not serve.

@ignativda thanks so much for your response, that makes sense!

I don’t have a Military Records book, unfortunately. Do you think a letter from some governmental authority confirming that I’m currently not on the military register in my country of citizenship (i.e. not affiliated with military forces) would be sufficient?

I'm not sure how I can prove that I didn't have military service. Perhaps I could try to point out that I haven't visited my home country much since I turned 17.

Also, I feel like getting an official document and then translating it would take more than 7 days :confused:

Last edited:

tobias_ripper

Sep 16, 2020
Hi folks,

Anyone else submited ADR response more than 3 weeks ago and didn't receive any confirmation? I uploaded a PDF document apart from the status on my application changing to "additional documents have been uploaded" nothing happened. Should I be doing something?

Thanks,

kuzbaslak

Dec 8, 2021
Hi folks,

Anyone else submited ADR response more than 3 weeks ago and didn't receive any confirmation? I uploaded a PDF document apart from the status on my application changing to "additional documents have been uploaded" nothing happened. Should I be doing something?

Thanks,

D

Deleted member 1033589

I saw FSW-Inland applicant received eCOPR on a facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/posts/1952794994899379/

Received eCOPR
FSW Inland
Timeline:
ITA: 2 December 2020
AOR: 9 March 2021
Medical Passed : 24 March 2021
Ordered CBSA notes in Oct. VO Montreal. No update except criminality in progress
Ghost update : Around 1st December 2021
Portal email (Calgary): 3 December 2021
Received portal login credentials: 7 December 2021
Received eCOPR: 8 December 2021
Best of luck to everyone

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Thoughtful whether before the end of this year we will be showered with the blessing of portal email to our pr applications!!!!!!!!
AOR Sep 2020
Eligibility passed Nov 2020
Medical passed Oct 2020, expired on Sep 2020, got GU on Nov 25 2021, my local MP said that medical extended to Oct next year but not reflected into my online account.
security and criminality has not started yet as per last update from MP on Dec 1 2021. Ordered GCMS notes Sep 29 2021 and didn’t receive yet :(. My primary VO the laziest one CPC-Ottawa.

Reactions: rWolf

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
I just checked with my representative, No update on our profile since 15-Oct-2020 on portal but as per last update from our local MP, medical was extended in September 2021, God knows what's going on with IRCC, it's good to see others getting golden email, Don't when the rest of people from 2020 will receive it..
God Bless everyone

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I saw FSW-Inland applicant received eCOPR on a facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/posts/1952794994899379/

Received eCOPR
FSW Inland
Timeline:
ITA: 2 December 2020
AOR: 9 March 2021
Medical Passed : 24 March 2021
Ordered CBSA notes in Oct. VO Montreal. No update except criminality in progress
Ghost update : Around 1st December 2021
Portal email (Calgary): 3 December 2021
Received portal login credentials: 7 December 2021
Received eCOPR: 8 December 2021
Best of luck to everyone
I am sure we will be next.. every moment means less waiting time is left.