+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hi there,

In case of an ADR for proof of funds, can we send a letter of explaination along with an employment letter and our latest paystubs to show we are able to sustain ourselves?

Asking because I’ve settled in Canada over a year ago and have been working ever since.

However, I don’t have the required amount in cash on my bank account anymore since I used part of it to settle down last year and placed most of the rest in investment accounts.

Cc @legalfalcon - Thanks!

Reactions: rWolf

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I saw FSW-Inland applicant received eCOPR on a facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/posts/1952794994899379/

Received eCOPR
FSW Inland
Timeline:
ITA: 2 December 2020
AOR: 9 March 2021
Medical Passed : 24 March 2021
Ordered CBSA notes in Oct. VO Montreal. No update except criminality in progress
Ghost update : Around 1st December 2021
Portal email (Calgary): 3 December 2021
Received portal login credentials: 7 December 2021
Received eCOPR: 8 December 2021
Best of luck to everyone
I think this is just fake, there was no draw on 2nd Dec, 2020

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
====== COPIED =======

Finally after more than 19 months of waiting the PR chapter of my life comes to a close! On a good note!

Stream: Inland FSW

Timeline
March 16 2020: Submit Express Entry Application
July 8 2020: Invitation to Apply
July 9 2020: AOR Received
October 15 2020: Biometrics completed
November 5, 2021: Medical exam passed (extended 2 times)
November 20, 2021: Eligibility reviewed and eCOPR.
December 4, 2021: PR Card received.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

====== COPIED =======

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
1. Expiration of my medicals was yesterday (Dec 7, 2021). I got the update today.

2. It’s the first update in 11 months since my medical was passed in Jan 14, 2021.
I almost have the same status as you.
Got the same update a few days ago. And this was the first update after jan 6th 2021.

Reactions: klausmike

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I almost have the same status as you.
Got the same update a few days ago. And this was the first update after jan 6th 2021.
Mine medical was passed in 13 Jan, now i have same status "
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
I think this is some kind of automated updated we get once medical is expired

Reactions: HRP2020 and rWolf

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Does anyone know if I have to submit a withdrawal request for a TRV application that's under process as it's not applicable anymore since I got my e-COPR? Or will it be automatically withdrawn?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Just wanted to give you an update - I received my e-COPR today and my IRCC account was only updated post that. Now it shows 'Approved' with my copr document details.
Congrats, so do you download the ecopr from the gckey account or in the new pr portal?

I think you need to submit a webform to withdraw trv application.

Reactions: Numwa

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Does anyone know if I have to submit a withdrawal request for a TRV application that's under process as it's not applicable anymore since I got my e-COPR? Or will it be automatically withdrawn?
Congrats! I have no clue on what the best option would be in order to get a refund. Or would try to stop any progress on it as soon as possible to increase the chances of getting the refund, so I would probably withdraw it.

Please, let us know if you get the refund.

Also, did you get the refund for you PR biometrics? (in case that was not applicable to you)

I'm just a forgotten soul right know, my medicals still shows "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.", without any GO whatsoever. So my PR would probably take a long time to be approved. But it would be amazing if they approved it and reimburse my BOWP.

Reactions: Numwa

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
@ignativda thanks so much for your response, that makes sense!

I don’t have a Military Records book, unfortunately. Do you think a letter from some governmental authority confirming that I’m currently not on the military register in my country of citizenship (i.e. not affiliated with military forces) would be sufficient?

I'm not sure how I can prove that I didn't have military service. Perhaps I could try to point out that I haven't visited my home country much since I turned 17.

Also, I feel like getting an official document and then translating it would take more than 7 days :confused:
I guess letter of explanation would suffice in your case. You can also point to you travel history saying that you haven't been to home country since 17 and military service doesn't start until you reach 18 yo.

Reactions: recent_grad

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Congrats, so do you download the ecopr from the gckey account or in the new pr portal?

I think you need to submit a webform to withdraw trv application.
I was only able to download it from the PR Portal. On the GCKey account it only had details about the e-COPR like the document number, validity etc.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Congrats! I have no clue on what the best option would be in order to get a refund. Or would try to stop any progress on it as soon as possible to increase the chances of getting the refund, so I would probably withdraw it.

Please, let us know if you get the refund.

Also, did you get the refund for you PR biometrics? (in case that was not applicable to you)

I'm just a forgotten soul right know, my medicals still shows "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.", without any GO whatsoever. So my PR would probably take a long time to be approved. But it would be amazing if they approved it and reimburse my BOWP.
Thanks! And yeah, I think I'll just submit a withdrawal request. This was actually my second TRV application since the one I applied in Jan 2021 had zero updates. I got a withdrawal confirmation from IRCC for the first application and it said that the refund will take several weeks.

The PR biometrics refund is not applicable to me since I submitted my biometrics only in Oct 2020.

I totally get what you mean. My second BOWP was approved on the 23rd of Nov and right after that I got a medical update for PR on Nov 27th. That new BOWP is basically useless now lol. Hope you get updates soon!

Reactions: rWolf

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi there,

In case of an ADR for proof of funds, can we send a letter of explaination along with an employment letter and our latest paystubs to show we are able to sustain ourselves?

Asking because I’ve settled in Canada over a year ago and have been working ever since.

However, I don’t have the required amount in cash on my bank account anymore since I used part of it to settle down last year and placed most of the rest in investment accounts.

Cc @legalfalcon - Thanks!
YEs, if you have a job offer in Canada or employed then you are exempt from PoF and you can show your job, pay stubs and notice of assessment.

KuntiD

Sep 1, 2021
Just wanted to give you an update - I received my e-COPR today and my IRCC account was only updated post that. Now it shows 'Approved' with my copr document details.
First up, congrats to you and all our new PRs here! I have 2 questions... when you applied for your second BOWP, did your AOR say anything like you can continue working/maintain your status until a certain date? Also, how long are they giving for BOWP (6 or 12 months)?