+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Really happy for all of you guys especially the 2020 AORs and earlier. It's such a great pleasure to see all these movements, yet mine still shows zero updates after medical expired last August. Anyone still in the same boat? AOR: August 2, 2020 (FSW-Inland), VO: Ottawa, Last GCMS notes received in September showed: Eligibility Passes, Criminality in Progress and Security Not Started..
Same situation same VO. No updates nothing. Sep 4 aor. I saw in another thread even fsw outlands from July to sep getting PPR. Don’t know when our turn will come :)

Reactions: AHHABB

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Same situation same VO. No updates nothing. Sep 4 aor. I saw in another thread even fsw outlands from July to sep getting PPR. Don’t know when our turn will come :)
We are definitely in a much better place as compared to previous months. It's kind of batches I assume, and hopefully we will be in the same batch right after these gentlemen.

Reactions: requiemforadream

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Okay, I just submitted the ADR! I'm so excited, can I be lucky and get my PR this year :)
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes after ADR to get PR?

Reactions: Ara29

akswlo

Sep 24, 2021
We are definitely in a much better place as compared to previous months. It's kind of batches I assume, and hopefully we will be in the same batch right after these gentlemen.
Nov 2020 AOR. I wish I could say that too. All this wait may have resulted in nothing for me. Hope I don't loose the LMIA job before the decision is made :(

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
You are very optimistic and positive:) hope so we get picked too.

akswlo

Sep 24, 2021
I'm no expert in this area but this thread may be of some help. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/losing-job-after-ita.271242/page-2

You losing your job is unlikely to have any impact on your application.
Thanks for the link. I saw that in their case the job was not LMIA based and did not add any points to CRS score. In my case it is LMIA based and added points to the CRS score, with out which my profile would not have been picked up for ITA. Hence worried.

The job offer was genuine, I was working for the employer at the time of eAPR and infact I am working for the employer for a year after AOR. Neither me nor the employer could have foreseen that I could be laid off.

I found this link from ircc for any circumstance changes after eAPR. It has examples for changes in family, like marriage, but nothing about losing LMIA job.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

If I had just waited for two more months I could have applied through CEC without the points from LMIA offer, and I would already be holding my PR. Now I could have focused on getting a new job, as normal people would do. Loosing job is already stressful and this never ending FSW Inland processing adds to that. So much to mental health cliches and peace of mind hopes! I hate my self for being proactive to immigrate early and apply through FSW Inland.

Reactions: requiemforadream

KuntiD

Sep 1, 2021
Oh wait, is your name on the loan? That might be a problem.

One of my friend got his gcms notes a month ago where review was required on his funds due to his car loan. That car loan was not shown by him because it was not with the bank. However, the fact that ircc still found it, flagged it, gives me an understanding that they can check through your Canadian credit.

I would say, make sure you show them funds more than they needed even if it involves multiple bank letters. Definitely, make sure that credit doesn't surpass your total funds. For example, lets say you need to show 13K minimum and you are showing 15k but then you have a credit for 5k which actually makes your available funds as 10K which is 3k less than minimum requirement.
Hi @pruthv , did your friend receive an ADR? Also, if he submitted any, did they accept an updated POF to show more funds than what was previously shown when he applied?

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Really happy for all of you guys especially the 2020 AORs and earlier. It's such a great pleasure to see all these movements, yet mine still shows zero updates after medical expired last August. Anyone still in the same boat? AOR: August 2, 2020 (FSW-Inland), VO: Ottawa, Last GCMS notes received in September showed: Eligibility Passes, Criminality in Progress and Security Not Started..
Same situation as you - my medical expired in March and no updates since then. AOR: March 15, 2020, VO: Ottawa. Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: In progress and Security: Not Started

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Hi @pruthv , did your friend receive an ADR? Also, if he submitted any, did they accept an updated POF to show more funds than what was previously shown when he applied?
No, he did not get an ADR yet.
I don't think, there would be any issue if you show more funds than what was previously shown when applied. I showed different, more than when I applied. A person's financial situation changes over time, which is reasonable from my understanding.

Reactions: KuntiD

KuntiD

Sep 1, 2021
No, he did not get an ADR yet.
I don't think, there would be any issue if you show more funds than what was previously shown when applied. I showed different, more than when I applied. A person's financial situation changes over time, which is reasonable from my understanding.
Thank you.

Reactions: pruthv

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, then it should be fine. Just make sure you cover all grounds and show them more money than required. Definitely, make sure your bank letter is upto the requirements. I strongly feel there might be something due to which they issued the ADR. Like in my case, I was fortunate enough that I had recent gcms notes where they stated issue with one of my canadian bank letter out of two. When they issued ADR, I submitted letter from the other bank where they didn't had any issues with letter format. So, it went smooth. I would also suggest, if you still feel little doubtful than consult with some immigration consultant before submitting the letter. Those few bucks won't hurt much, and give you peace of mind.
So I went and managed to get a letter from my Canadian bank today. This letter has everything I need: account numbers, any outstanding debts (just my credit card with $0 current balance), current balance and estimates of average balance of past six months. They didn't even charge me!

So here is what I am considering now:

- Provide bank letters from every bank I have an account with (just two). These letters demonstrate I have no debt/loan obligations and in the case of my primary PoF account, I have sufficient money saved in the form of USD.
- Include bank statement of my primary PoF as additional evidence to show that the funds have been saved since Mid-2019.

I am considering not including the bank statement (just the letter) from my Canadian account as the letter includes all the information they request and may just cause confusion or concern.

What do you think? If debt/loans are still a concern, I can also include a credit report.

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
THANK YOU! I'm in the exact same situation. I've received more or less the same email everyday since Wednesday and I haven't received the portal credentials yet. I've replied only twice though. I'm not sure what to do either. I may call them.
AOR: Mar. 2020
Hey there! You received your portal login yet? I received the same email today, but I also received the Portal Login afterwards.

afalyat

Apr 28, 2021
Hey there! You received your portal login yet? I received the same email today, but I also received the Portal Login afterwards.
Congrats!
As for me, no, still waiting. But didn't receive that usual "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email today (so far).