+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I also Did not get any email - AOR October 2020. Uncertainty is at it's peak , I don't think they have any system of picking the files sequentially .

Reactions: maghool71

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
This was the email that I recieved, the date was July 15th, 2021, exactly one year after my AOR. But it's not reflected on my portal.

Exemption from Having to Complete an Additional Immigration Medical Exam

Dear client (UCI: XXXXXX),

This refers to the permanent resident application EXXXXXX you submitted on July 15, 2020.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has put in place a temporary public policy that exempts some low-risk, in-Canada foreign nationals from having to complete an additional immigration medical exam as part of their application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa.

Under this temporary public policy, it has been determined that you are no longer required to complete an Immigration Medical Exam (IME).

IRCC will continue processing your application with the previously provided medical exam results. No further action is required on your part at this time.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Can anyone please share the content of the emails , I understand from Facebook groups that lots of FSW applicants received an email confirming that IRCC is working on the application. I did not get any such email hence requesting if anyone from this group has got such email please share the content of the same. Thank you very much.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Can anyone please share the content of the emails , I understand from Facebook groups that lots of FSW applicants received an email confirming that IRCC is working on the application. I did not get any such email hence requesting if anyone from this group has got such email please share the content of the same. Thank you very much.
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Reactions: Holy Cow

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
AOR Dec 2019. Nothing happened from Jan 2020 ( eligibility met, criminality in progress and security not started) to 2 days ago except my medicals extended on GCMS mid 2021.
2 days ago: GU = my medical show that they are passed.
Today portal email.
You have no idea how this gives me a lot of hope. I'm happy for you. :)

Well, I guess that email meant something and they started working on all applications based on AOR.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
You have no idea how this gives me a lot of hope. I'm happy for you. :)

Well, I guess that email meant something and they started working on all applications based on AOR.
I am so happy for you and for all of us here! I remember you were considering re-applying under CEC, I hope you didn't and many congrats.

Guys it seems Ottawa has finally started working on our files! I am pretty sure we will see more posts these days than ever. All the best for us here!

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
AOR Dec 2019. Nothing happened from Jan 2020 ( eligibility met, criminality in progress and security not started) to 2 days ago except my medicals extended on GCMS mid 2021.
2 days ago: GU = my medical show that they are passed.
Today portal email.
Congrats. November is really for you

Reactions: rWolf