+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I’d be curious to know whether all the recent FSW inland approvals were PNP or not.

Anyway, still very positive to see some movement in our stream.

wisemanca

Mar 2, 2020
I’d be curious to know whether all the recent FSW inland approvals were PNP or not.

Mine is not PNP (though not approved yet, just resubmitted the additional info requested today)

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020

Hi Is there really some movement happening in FSW - Inland applications ? If it is just one or two approval then I think we can't call it as a movement. Please let me know if you have any information where you are seeing more than a couple applications are getting processed ?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Is there really some movement happening in FSW - Inland applications ? If it is just one or two approval then I think we can't call it as a movement. Please let me know if you have any information where you are seeing more than a couple applications are getting processed ?
I think there is a noticeable movement for all relatively old applications (backlog) this includes FSW-O, FSW-Inland, PNPs, and even CECs. Perhaps it's because Ottawa (one of their biggest offices) has finally started to work; hopefully they return to full capacity soon. This movement is in our favor because hopefully there is no much CECs inland left, and our files are easier to process and help them achieve targets since we are inlands and no need to visa stamp or do physical landing!

Reactions: maghool71 and rWolf

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi,

Does anyone know in how many days we need to reply to the portal email? Is it one week or one month? It was 30 days in the beginning. Was it changed to 7 days now?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hi,

Does anyone know in how many days we need to reply to the portal email? Is it one week or one month? It was 30 days in the beginning. Was it changed to 7 days now?
Also curious to know b/c I am planning to travel home for 3 weeks next month.

Reactions: klausmike

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I logged into my profile some mins ago and caught a ghost updateo_O. No change in my profile. Medicals expired early September.