+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Anyone noticed lately that the IRCC portal is probably down 90+% of the time? It's ridiculous
I guess it has always been like that. Sometimes the system goes completely down. I think the last time it was completely unaccessible was this Tuesday afternoon.

Anyway, I've commented on reddit a way that always works for me (when the system is 'working'):
https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/pc4ojm/_/hah3jej
Basically, you just need to login once and open multiple tabs by clicking in "Sign In with GCKey" until you see a tab with a title with your name or "Terms and Conditions".

Hopefully it helps!

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
One more from FB guys. I guess Montreal VO applicants can expect updates soon. Hope my file transferred to Montreal from Ottawa;).

Finally COPR
FSW Inland single applicant
VO - Montreal
ITA - Aug 5, 2020
AOR- Nov 3, 2020
Medicals Passed - Dec 11, 2020
Criminality Passed - Jan 17, 2021
Long Silence until August, Exactly on Aug 23, 2021, I received an email asking for updated proof of funds which I submitted on the same day.
Called IRCC thrice and ordered GCMS notes once in between Jan and Aug
Portal email received - Sep 23, 2021
Portal Credentials email - Sep 28, 2021
Ecopr - Oct 21, 2021
I would like to thank everyone for the support!!!
And I wish everyone should get their PR soon!! All the best!!

Reactions: erwin2020 and rWolf

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
One more from FB guys. I guess Montreal VO applicants can except updates soon. Hope my file transferred to Montreal from Ottawa;).

Finally COPR
FSW Inland single applicant
VO - Montreal
ITA - Aug 5, 2020
AOR- Nov 3, 2020
Medicals Passed - Dec 11, 2020
Criminality Passed - Jan 17, 2021
Long Silence until August, Exactly on Aug 23, 2021, I received an email asking for updated proof of funds which I submitted on the same day.
Called IRCC thrice and ordered GCMS notes once in between Jan and Aug
Portal email received - Sep 23, 2021
Portal Credentials email - Sep 28, 2021
Ecopr - Oct 21, 2021
I would like to thank everyone for the support!!!
And I wish everyone should get their PR soon!! All the best!!
Same here I wish mine too is transferred to Montreal Vo. I have really lost hope on Ottawa processing anytime soon.

Reactions: MCNR

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Congrats! Wishing you all the best!
Every approval is a sparkle of hope :)
Yeap, truly happy for everyone getting the approval letter.

But also happy for me because it means one less file in the backlog. haha

Now we just need to wait for Ottawa to put their shit together and process our files. :(

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Finally got my portal submission email.
VO Montreal
FSW INLAND single applicant
AOR : JULY 2020
Montreal VO is on fire these days! Ironically it's in Quebec which has their own immigration system, and not much of the people there apply via federal programs.. Really happy for you guys.

The scary part in your time lines is that you got to hear something after the long silence and well enough before getting portal request. Like you guys saw ghost updates, extension in medicals, or ADR. Mine is absolute silence since August 2020! Let's hope Ottawa VO wakes up soon!

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Montreal VO is on fire these days! Ironically it's in Quebec which has their own immigration system, and not much of the people there apply via federal programs.. Really happy for you guys.

The scary part in your time lines is that you got to hear something after the long silence and well enough before getting portal request. Like you guys saw ghost updates, extension in medicals, or ADR. Mine is absolute silence since August 2020! Let's hope Ottawa VO wakes up soon!
For me also the same silence. Some of my friends received their approval without any update, so we too, hope for good news.

Reactions: AHHABB

amrit hans

Mar 3, 2020
Congratulations !!! Did you do anything to push your case ? E.g. reaching out to MP or webform or something else ? Because my case is stuck since Oct last year. Hence need some guidelines if we can push the case as we are exempted from travel restrictions
No .. nothing like that .. I just waited

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
No .. nothing like that .. I just waited
It's all random, I have sent many webforms, even my lawyer has sent webforms, I have reached to local MP as well, but there is no support to push the case, I have even submitted letter from my company that they are willing to offer me permanent position and promotion but that can happen only if I get the Permanent Residency.
We all are raising our voice but that's Sas nobody is listing to us, Local MP, Immigration Minister or even Prime minister's office is not able to get straight answer about PR for FSW Inland applicants.
We all just need to pray and wait