FSW Inland PR applicants

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Copied from FB post: One more FSW Inland Copr.

Finally ECopr
Fsw inland
Aor- 17 nov 2020
vo- Montreal
Medical extended 6 OCT 2021
PR portal login -15 OCT
Ecopr-17 OCT 2021
Thank you so much for everyone in this group for updates and motivation of Kubeir sir.
Hope everyone get their PR soon.

Montreal is working guys. Hope Ottawa also starts soon.

It seems like Montreal is working on Oct/Nov 2020.
I've noticed they have a clear processing routine.
They go through the applications chronologically and also they don't update GCMS notes often.

I'm Dec 2020. Fingers crossed!

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Happy to see many Nov 2020 aor receiving their copr! Congratulations to all of them!

Oct 2020 AOR. Still waiting.

Reactions: rWolf

tobias_ripper

Sep 16, 2020
No. I believe they need to check my application manually and decide whether to extend it or not.

If they decided to extend it, the profile will be updated and show "You passed the medicals on ..."
If they decided to demand remedical, they will send the instructions. Sometimes they may act differently for dependants. For ex main applicant's extended but spouse's not or vice versa.

In any case, remedical is a good sign because even if you passed all the stages and you are ready for PR, if a certain amount of time has passed, they have to conduct security checks again and the medical. Because in the meantime, you might get sick or did something criminal. I believe most of ours security has not started yet because they do not want to double the process. They will check our securities and medicals when they started to process our applications. Most of ours files have not been touched since Jan 2021. It was on that date they decided to focus on CEC and our files were frozen.
Thanks! Do you know if Medicals expire on the date there were passed or on the day of the doctor's visit?

dbs29

Jan 5, 2020
Hi group ,

I have a quick question .So me and my wife applied for TRV on the same day in our individual portals and she got her passport request like 2 weeks back and I didn't get any till now. Also the PR application was applied in my gic portal. Is my TRV on hold since there is a PR application or it is just that IRCC is processing TRV at a random order??

Thanks in Advance

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
FSW inland PR application- AOR received om Dec16, 2020. Still waiting for PR. Medical, Bio metric got updated in Jan 2021 only. No update since then.

Here in Canada on work permit.
We have the same timeline and status... Hopefully, we will get our PR soon!

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
FSW Inland - AOR November 6, 2020 - 1 dependent - VO Ottawa.

Last GCMS notes ordered in July:
Eligibility passed, Medicals extended, the rest “in progress” except Security, not started.

No GU nor update since then.

Since I’m a French speaker and just got over the 1-year mark in terms of Canadian experience, I re-applied on the TR to PR pathway.

Not sure if that will help with anything but since this program is supposed to end on the 5th of November, I thought I had to give it a try. Hope some of these expensive fees can get refunded once one of the two applications goes through.

Now I feel there is absolutely nothing more I can do except waiting patiently.

Hang in folks, this can only get better from now…

Reactions: JSF and erwin2020

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
FSW Inland - AOR November 6, 2020 - 1 dependent - VO Ottawa.

Last GCMS notes ordered in July:
Eligibility passed, Medicals extended, the rest “in progress” except Security, not started.

No GU nor update since then.

Since I’m a French speaker and just got over the 1-year mark in terms of Canadian experience, I re-applied on the TR to PR pathway.

Not sure if that will help with anything but since this program is supposed to end on the 5th of November, I thought I had to give it a try. Hope some of these expensive fees can get refunded once one of the two applications goes through.

Now I feel there is absolutely nothing more I can do except waiting patiently.

Hang in folks, this can only get better from now…
Couple of questions ,

1. How did you get to know that your medical got extended ? via call or GCMS
2. Can we submit two applications at same time ? I am thinking about the same as well

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Couple of questions ,

1. How did you get to know that your medical got extended ? via call or GCMS
2. Can we submit two applications at same time ? I am thinking about the same as well
Status changed in my application, from “You passed the medical exam” to “you don’t need it”.

I called and talked to an agent who confirmed it. I think you can see this in the GCMS notes as well.

And yes you can, I did it without any issue.

What you can’t do is have multiple applications in the EE pool I think.

With TR to PR, you have to download several forms and upload them to a portal. You don’t go through the pool, draws and ITA process.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Status changed in my application, from “You passed the medical exam” to “you don’t need it”.

I called and talked to an agent who confirmed it. I think you can see this in the GCMS notes as well.

And yes you can, I did it without any issue.

What you can’t do is have multiple applications in the EE pool I think.

With TR to PR, you have to download several forms and upload them to a portal. You don’t go through the pool, draws and ITA process.
Thank you very much for your answers !!!!!