+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Shivzz

Jul 30, 2020
Status changed in my application, from “You passed the medical exam” to “you don’t need it”.

I called and talked to an agent who confirmed it. I think you can see this in the GCMS notes as well.

And yes you can, I did it without any issue.

What you can’t do is have multiple applications in the EE pool I think.

With TR to PR, you have to download several forms and upload them to a portal. You don’t go through the pool, draws and ITA process.
So when the medical exam status changes to “you don’t need it”, it means it got extended?
There is nothing else to do on our side. Right?

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Got my approval
Aor october 1st
Ordered notes twice
Webforms many not remember lol
Fsw inland
Last time security not started
Dont know my VO, i guess montreal
Hope the best everyone
Congratulations

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
is everyone getting approvals only after their medicals expire and then change to "you don't need it ". Is this some sort of trigger ?

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Got my approval
Aor october 1st
Ordered notes twice
Webforms many not remember lol
Fsw inland
Last time security not started
Dont know my VO, i guess montreal
Hope the best everyone
Congratulations. Super happy for you ! Where should we come for the grand celebration ?

Reactions: TAJBIR

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
is everyone getting approvals only after their medicals expire and then change to "you don't need it ". Is this some sort of trigger ?
I don't think so. Mine expired in July this year and it changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

As far as I understood, the people that are getting approved are getting an update a few days before the approval saying "You passed the medical exam". I might be wrong though.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Another one from FB post guys. This time from Nova Scotia VO.
COPR TIME!!!
FSW - INLAND
INVITE- Dec 23 ( last fsw draw)
AOR- 25 February 2021
Medical passed- April 13
Background check pass - Oct 4
ADR OCT 6- proof for updated POF
Submitted on October 6
Portal credentials - 14 October
COPR- 21 October
VO- SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
Thank you for all the support from all!
Hope every one gets PR soon!!
Seeing the golden email is worth all the wait!

Hope Ottawa will start processing FSW Inland soon.

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
COPR TIME!!!
FSW - INLAND
AOR- 25 February 2021
Medical passed- April 13
Submitted on October 6
COPR- 21 October
VO- SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA

"Worth the wait" :rolleyes:
8 months.

Me and my 23 months waiting time and counting :)

stnwal

Sep 23, 2021
COPR TIME!!!
FSW - INLAND
AOR- 25 February 2021
Medical passed- April 13
Submitted on October 6
COPR- 21 October
VO- SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA

My application is almost the same. Last fsw draw.. almost same AOR and same processing office (Nova Scotia). Nothing done so far. Sometimes I want to go to the temple and pray it gets done early but then i see so many of you waiting for about 2 years and i don't even know how to pray for myself.

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
My application is almost the same. Last fsw draw.. almost same AOR and same processing office (Nova Scotia). Nothing done so far. Sometimes I want to go to the temple and pray it gets done early but then i see so many of you waiting for about 2 years and i don't even know how to pray for myself.
'
My AOR is 17th dec 2020. so i am in the same boat :)

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.

waitingforeverforpr

Mar 9, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.
What are you trying to say with this? This is mostly for paper based application, whereas in case for folks who applied online - they get near immediate AoR (within 1 day). This is not indicate of processing times at all.

Reactions: guelphite and rWolf