+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
I already got a new ITA for CEC and I'm planning to just submit a new application for this and keep my FSW inland in progress. I got a confirmation from IRCC call center that there is no restrictions in doing that but whether it is allowed or not, I'm going to do it. At this point, I don't care anymore and will take all risks. If submitting a new application will make them notice my first application then it's a good thing for me.

Reactions: TAJBIR

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Since COVID-19 hit Canada, the IRCC has paused the processing of most outland applications, instead focusing on applicants currently in Canada or those not affected by the COVID related travel restrictions.
I once checked with them like is it bcos in fsw thinking outland our files are stuck..they were saying it’s processed in batch, not owing to any travel restrictions. Also country of residence they can easily filter out if they want to. They are purely ignoring old files and processing only 2021 submitted ones.

• Angry
Reactions: rWolf and afalyat

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I once checked with them like is it bcos in fsw thinking outland our files are stuck..they were saying it’s processed in batch, not owing to any travel restrictions. Also country of residence they can easily filter out if they want to. They are purely ignoring old files and processing only 2021 submitted ones.
They know very well how to separate inland and outland applications as they go to different case processing centers.
Montreal, for example, processes applications from within Canada and the US only (even though sometimes a few applicants move back to their country after filling their application which are still being processed there).

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
They know very well how to separate inland and outland applications as they go to different case processing centers.
Montreal, for example, processes applications from within Canada and the US only (even though sometimes a few applicants move back to their country after filling their application which are being processed there).
Yes, they can easily seperate. As they often prioritize certain job categories like healthcare workers. Don’t understand this. We are all stuck without any timelines which is horrible. And no means to escalate. Never seen such horrible system. I have no words for this treatment.

Reactions: rWolf and klausmike

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Oh boy more CEC-PNP only draws! I feel sad for those who have been waiting in the pool with no ITA in-hand. Not sure, who's in a better sutuation, honestly. Right now it seems that FSW is just a curse. May be IRCC is decreasing the amount of invitations because they reached targets, but also this should allow them to clear backlog..

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Yeah, I’ll do that. The worry is that I’m now somehow treated as an outland applicant since I notified them about me moving out of the country. Nothing to do but wait, again and again.
If you're an FSW AND your current address is outside Canada, I believe IRCC will NOT send you confirmation portal email. Instead, they will simply redirect your files to local visa office.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
I already got a new ITA for CEC and I'm planning to just submit a new application for this and keep my FSW inland in progress. I got a confirmation from IRCC call center that there is no restrictions in doing that but whether it is allowed or not, I'm going to do it. At this point, I don't care anymore and will take all risks. If submitting a new application will make them notice my first application then it's a good thing for me.
I am also going to do this next month
So wats the plan????
Your are submitting same medical or Rcmp canada police clearance
Plz tell me because my medical and rcmp pcc expired

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I checked with multiple lawyers too, I got a similar response as i stated. You cannot submit two EE applications at the same time. FSW, CEC and FTW are part of EE stream. The questionaire decides under which category we can apply to get PR status. I am attaching reference from CIC's website as well for your perusal.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29
The link is abt EE profile. You can’t have two profiles at the same time. Well, when you submit an application your profile is out of pool. But yes, there’s still ambiguity on this issue. Anyways, I have 2 applications and both are under process.

Reactions: meshimeshi

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I also confirmed with IRCC call center before filing my second application.

Reactions: meshimeshi

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
I am also going to do this next month
So wats the plan????
Your are submitting same medical or Rcmp canada police clearance
Plz tell me because my medical and rcmp pcc expired
I am going to submit a new medical since mine will expire on Sept 26. I know it’s frustrating since it’s another round of spending money. As for RCMP, i didn’t get an RCMP request in my first application.