+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

BasEkGalti

Aug 19, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm eligible to apply for FSW + PNP (Inland) right now but seeing this thread makes me depressed. I feel like I should wait 9 months and apply for CEC when I'm eligible.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm eligible to apply for FSW + PNP (Inland) right now but seeing this thread makes me depressed. I feel like I should wait 9 months and apply for CEC when I'm eligible.
9 months is long time. You should apply now as never know what changes may come ahead.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
You can apply for FSW now. There are no FSW draws for a long time.
I recommend applying for PNP now because if you wait 9 months for CEC they might gonna go open draws again and the cut off score will soar to 480 or something so you might not reach it.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I think you should apply for PNP now.
Everything can change overnight in the IRCC. If the borders open, maybe CEC will not be a priority 9 months from now. It is not guaranteed that they will keep the CEC draws, nor the priority processing forever. There is also the risk of you losing your job (let's hope not, but we have to think of everything).

If you qualify for PNP now, I believe it is better to ensure you have submitted an application for consideration than keep waiting with no guarantees. It may take longer, but at least you know you will get a response from them at some point.

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
That is a scary timeline. I am sorry.
For my case I don’t know what extraordinary means. I requested GCMS one time and sent them like 5 webforms (from Oct 2020 to August 2021) (general inquiry about my application) got generic replies and one time they said this, this and this is passed/in progress. I called them every month or so.
And above all just waited. I got tired of people telling me just wait and now I am the one saying the same, because the reality is we have to wait and when I saw that email for portal all my frustration just went away and I felt good.
Thank you. They are testing my patience I guess! Thank you for your reply. One last question, in the GCMS notes, you eligibility says passed or met?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I think you should apply for PNP now.
Everything can change overnight in the IRCC. If the borders open, maybe CEC will not be a priority 9 months from now. It is not guaranteed that they will keep the CEC draws, nor the priority processing forever. There is also the risk of you losing your job (let's hope not, but we have to think of everything).

If you qualify for PNP now, I believe it is better to ensure you have submitted an application for consideration than keep waiting with no guarantees. It may take longer, but at least you know you will get a response from them at some point.
Totally agree with this. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket