+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Lol, so IRCC doesn’t have a uniform policy on this one too. I myself confirmed with call Center agent who checked with supervisor before confirming that I could have 2 applications under different streams simultaneously. Some candidates even received it via webform. Total mess by IRCC.
IRCC is total disgrace. I would not even imagine such a low quality shameful organization to be operating in many 3rd world countries.

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
My MP got this email from IRCC:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are aware that you are an inland applicant and there is no confusion about that.
AOR December 17th 2020
The Eligibility has passed
The Medicals have passed
The Criminality is in process and the Security has not started.

Please also note that FSW does not provide a privilege for the case to be expedited. There are many others in the same situation and covid-19 has certainly affected the usual timing of these cases. However, everything is in progress as the PR application moves forward.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone suggest what should I write in reply to this email?
We also got same response from MP, we have AOR Sep-2020 FSW-INLAND, it seems like MP office also have generic reply for everyone.

Not sure how many tweets or emails we need to send and to who, so that they can see there are FSW-INLAND applicants waiting from more than a year.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Finally!!!!!
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR.
Got PR confirmation portal request today. Had my medical extended in online profile last Thursday.

People keep faith everyone will get a decision soon.
Congratz! Can we have the exact AOR date please? Thanks.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Lol, so IRCC doesn’t have a uniform policy on this one too. I myself confirmed with call Center agent who checked with supervisor before confirming that I could have 2 applications under different streams simultaneously. Some candidates even received it via webform. Total mess by IRCC.
The only thing these agents good at is to tell you what are the updates in your file. Same updates that you can get if you order GCMS notes. They won't help if an officer is working in background without updating your file. Apart from that they would say "I DONOT KNOW". Don't seem to understand our questions, and not able to give a full clear answer.

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
AOR - 12th March 2020
Meds Passed First Time - 2nd July 2020
Bio Exempt (from WP) - 13th Oct 2020
Don’t know the date for this but in April May 2021 (Meds extended in GCMS)
Meds updated in online profile - 12th Aug 2021
Portal Req - 19th Aug 2021

VO Ottawa
Congratulations :) Do you know when your Criminality/Security were passed?

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
AOR - 12th March 2020

VO Ottawa
Congrats. Have you done any extraordinary efforts to get your application processed? FSW inland here, waiting since Dec 2019

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Finally!!!!!
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR.
Got PR confirmation portal request today. Had my medical extended in online profile last Thursday.

People keep faith everyone will get a decision soon.
Congrats!!!!!

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
AOR - 12th March 2020

VO Ottawa
Congratulations

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
AOR - 12th March 2020

VO Ottawa
Congrats. When meds updated for you on portal, what was it showing?

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Congrats. Have you done any extraordinary efforts to get your application processed? FSW inland here, waiting since Dec 2019
That is a scary timeline. I am sorry.
For my case I don’t know what extraordinary means. I requested GCMS one time and sent them like 5 webforms (from Oct 2020 to August 2021) (general inquiry about my application) got generic replies and one time they said this, this and this is passed/in progress. I called them every month or so.
And above all just waited. I got tired of people telling me just wait and now I am the one saying the same, because the reality is we have to wait and when I saw that email for portal all my frustration just went away and I felt good.