+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi - don’t you guys think that is actually the point to ignore FSW Inland candidates for one year so they become eligible to CEC and submit a new application under this stream?

I am seriously considering submitting a new application now that I am 2 months away from the 1 year mark.

@legalfalcon - in this case, can I ask a refund on my first FSW Inland application?

Thanks.
For self-employed people, that's not an option. I'm not willing to throw away my 15 years' experience just to get a NOC 0-1-2 in Canada for CEC.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hey guys I got eCOPR Today :)
FSW inland.

I hope you all will get it sooner. Goodluck.
Congrats!!!

You applied under the PNP, right?

I don't know if they process FSW from the general draw and from PNP differently.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi - don’t you guys think that is actually the point to ignore FSW Inland candidates for one year so they become eligible to CEC and submit a new application under this stream?

I am seriously considering submitting a new application now that I am 2 months away from the 1 year mark.

@legalfalcon - in this case, can I ask a refund on my first FSW Inland application?

Thanks.

You can surely apply under CEC, it is entirely your choice.

After IRCC starts processing your application, only the the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) can be refunded.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
Hey guys I got eCOPR Today :)
FSW inland.

I hope you all will get it sooner. Goodluck.
Congratulations brother

Well i am thinking that As u put your Cec application on june 2021 and today 18 th august u got copr for your fsw inland ,,, so difference of nearly one and half month
And we all know dat these days ircc processing Cec files in 2 to 3 month
So My point is very simple
When they are going to process your cec file they saw your another fsw file in their system because passport number always remain same

So then ircc finalized your previous fsw file instead of cec file
U are fsw with june 2020 AOR but people with aor ( feb march april may ) 2020 still waiting

So u got your ecopr for FSW file only because of your CEC file

Dats i am thinking

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Congratulations brother

Well i am thinking that As u put your Cec application on june 2021 and today 18 th august u got copr for your fsw inland ,,, so difference of nearly one and half month
When they are going to process your cec file they saw your another fsw file in their system because passport number always remain same

U are fsw with june 2020 AOR but people with aor ( feb march april may ) 2020 still waiting

Dats i am thinking
Makes sense

Reactions: rajiv.kashyap10

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
Congratulations brother

Dats i am thinking

It makes sense, but if the only way for us INLAND FSW applicants to get ECOPR is to get attention of officer, so he picks up our file and sees that we are in Canada then i think instead of applying in CEC, start reaching out to your MPs because they can do that.

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
My MP got this email from IRCC:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are aware that you are an inland applicant and there is no confusion about that.
AOR December 17th 2020
The Eligibility has passed
The Medicals have passed
The Criminality is in process and the Security has not started.

Please also note that FSW does not provide a privilege for the case to be expedited. There are many others in the same situation and covid-19 has certainly affected the usual timing of these cases. However, everything is in progress as the PR application moves forward.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone suggest what should I write in reply to this email?