Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
FSW/CEC/FST is one stream, PNP is another stream.

You can see EE new application option disappeared after you submitted one application to IRCC. If you plan to create another GCKey account to submit a new EE application, that's circumventing the rules and will be rejected during R10 phase.
In my case, my wife is primary applicant in current FSW-inland application. (created this profile from her cic account)
and
Now, I will be primary applicant in CEC applicant and she will be secondary. (will create this from my cic account)
What are your thoughts about this ?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
FSW Inland PNP
AOR 12 June 2020
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: in Progress
Info sharing: Complete
Medical: Passed -Expired

GCMS Notes Says:
Met R10 July 2020
***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2 . Appears Met Ready to Finalize Civil Status.
No updates Since Jan 2021.

Don't know what A11.2 Means?? could anyone tell
A11.2 means Eligibility assessment.
Did you get any ghost updates when you cleared A11.2 stage in January?
So your R10 happened in July 2020 and A11.2 in January 2021 right?

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon,

i have read so many mixed responses of applying cec and fsw inlands in parallel. While some statements are saying you can apply but others mention fsw/cec/fst are one under stream while pnp is other stream so person can apply fsw and pnp but not fsw and cec in parallel and we have to withdraw fsw file before applying cec.

so it would be great if you clear out the air for these 3 questions for me..

1. Can a person apply for fsw inland ( already applied) and then cec in parallel without withdrawing previous file , legally with a new gc key?

2. the pcc i have which from india , which i received in feb 2020 and expired long ago due to 6 months validation. Can this be used to apply cec file again if I have not visited my home country after the generation of the pcc.If yes, is there any written documentation for that on cic web portal?

3.The medicals which i used for fsw inland application, which got expired and renewed again for 12 months.. can i upload same emedical form for new application?

your views would be very much helpful for me and other people who are in dillemma regarding these questions..

Thanks in advance

rajiv.kashyap10

Mar 23, 2021
Can I use the same PCC's that I used for Previous EE application.
1 is from Home country (Haven't traveled there since getting PCC)
2nd is from USA (Haven't traveled there either, after receiving PCC)
As long as they are valid you can. I had to obtain a new PCC as mine was expired.
But I did not submit IRCC and they did not ask for it.

sus2727

Dec 20, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon,

i have read so many mixed responses of applying cec and fsw inlands in parallel. While some statements are saying you can apply but others mention fsw/cec/fst are one under stream while pnp is other stream so person can apply fsw and pnp but not fsw and cec in parallel and we have to withdraw fsw file before applying cec.

1. Can a person apply for fsw inland ( already applied) and then cec in parallel without withdrawing previous file , legally with a new gc key?

2. the pcc i have which from india , which i received in feb 2020 and expired long ago due to 6 months validation. Can this be used to apply cec file again if I have not visited my home country after the generation of the pcc.If yes, is there any written documentation for that on cic web portal?

3.The medicals which i used for fsw inland application, which got expired and renewed again for 12 months.. can i upload same emedical form for new application?

your views would be very much helpful for me and other people who are in dillemma regarding these questions..

Thanks in advance
I am hoping to get some clarity on this

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
In most cases, PCC is valid for 6 months only. Once submitted is good for one year.
Depends if you are in Canada or not. Once you are in Canada you can submit PCC even 10 years old from other country, the important thing it should be obtained after the last time you visited that country.

rajiv.kashyap10

Mar 23, 2021
Depends if you are in Canada or not. Once you are in Canada you can submit PCC even 10 years old from other country, the important thing it should be obtained after the last time you visited that country.
My understanding is the same about PCC. but I did not take any chance. I think it also depends upon VO

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,

Thanks in advance
1. Yes, you can apply for multiple PR applications either under different programs or the same one, i.e. 2 FSW applications, 1 FSW + 1 CEC, 1 FSW + 1 PNP etc. There is no such rule that you cannot have multiple applications under 1 GC account. All the IRCC says is that you should not have multiple profiles. When you submit your application, your profile is no longer there in the pool. Each application will be processed on its own merits.

2. As per IRCC: (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html)
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
3. You will need new upfront meds. If you use the same ones from your previous application, you will have to include a LoE.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
In my case, my wife is primary applicant in current FSW-inland application. (created this profile from her cic account)
and
Now, I will be primary applicant in CEC applicant and she will be secondary. (will create this from my cic account)
What are your thoughts about this ?
That should be OK, PA is different, each application is probably sorted based on PA's UCI.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Called this morning to learn that there is no update in my file at all, except that my medical expired. Tried my best to stay calm when the agent keeps saying the non-sense that the application is open and no action required from me. Asked him all possible questions and his answers are nothing but "I don't know" or "cannot give a statement". Such a waste of time. IRCC just expects people to wait indefinitely. No promises, no expectations, no answers to your questions or solutions to your problems!

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
1. Yes, you can apply for multiple PR applications either under different programs or the same one, i.e. 2 FSW applications, 1 FSW + 1 CEC, 1 FSW + 1 PNP etc. There is no such rule that you cannot have multiple applications under 1 GC account. All the IRCC says is that you should not have multiple profiles. When you submit your application, your profile is no longer there in the pool. Each application will be processed on its own merits.

2. As per IRCC: (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html)
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
3. You will need new upfront meds. If you use the same ones from your previous application, you will have to include a LoE.
Thankyou @legalfalcon for such an awesome explaination.
Everything is clear to me now except first point you mentioned where you told that we should refrain from multiple GC keys/profiles. I was checking my account and I found that I no longer get any option of applying in CEC when I already have a file with fsw. I can only see study/work visa and international experience class applications which I can fill. Any solution to this?

thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thankyou @legalfalcon for such an awesome explaination.
Everything is clear to me now except first point you mentioned where you told that we should refrain from multiple GC keys/profiles. I was checking my account and I found that I no longer get any option of applying in CEC when I already have a file with fsw. I can only see study/work visa and international experience class applications which I can fill. Any solution to this?

thanks
You cannot apply for CEC specifically. You will have to create a profile and the system will let you know what all programs you qualify for.