+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
For probably the 10th time, I guarantee you the reason they are not processing FSW Inland is because their system is not configured to split the FSW applicants into different queues by COR. That, or something similar. We just got unlucky that there is some technical or process constraint.

And there are not enough of us to make it worthwhile for them to change. We will just have to wait until they start processing FSW in general.
Ya lets see becaause nothing is important than canada national security .. guys next month will be very important,,, everything will happen next month September... they reduce restrictions from September 9 if they do so , there will be definite fsw draw ... then they will process our files ,,, fingure crossed ....

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
So true ,,,, other people who have option ,,,, go for it ... i am also going next month,,, just have to pay fees again ... now pr card are also coming in one month ... best time to put CEC
You can't have FSW and CEC in parallel.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
You can't have FSW and CEC in parallel.
Who said that ? They are different streams . I would assume you can file both applications in parallel and then withdraw the one that doesn't seem to be moving.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Yes u can for sure ,, u can apply in two different streams parallel but not two times in same programme like not two fsw files

100% confirmation from ircc and immigration consultants
Correct ! I have the same information.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Anyhow, Fellows. I have decided to apply under CEC. Just booked my IELTS.
The Exam is on 15th August.
Currently, I am secondary applicant in our FSW-inland application.
Now, after the exam, I will create a separate EE profile, with myself as primary and my spouse as secondary and apply under CEC program.

I'd like to know some of your thoughts about it.
Any possible issues which could happen based on my situation ?
Any other things that I should keep in mind before applying for CEC .

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Brother u applied or u planning to apply

U already applied plz update us regularly for reference
FSW-Inland (Spouse is primary, AOR Nov 2020)
CEC - Yet to apply.
Just made my mind today to apply under CEC.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
FSW-Inland (Spouse is primary, AOR Nov 2020)
CEC - Yet to apply.
Just made my mind today to apply under CEC.
Same here ,,,, spouse is primary i am secondary..
Fsw inland ... Nov 2020 AOR
VO MONTREAL
CRIMINALITY PASSED DIDNT TOUCH AFTER

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Who said that ? They are different streams . I would assume you can file both applications in parallel and then withdraw the one that doesn't seem to be moving.
You can't "withdraw" without an officer's approval, it's not like clicking a button then it automatically invalidates.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Yes u can for sure ,, u can apply in two different streams parallel but not two times in same programme like not two fsw files

100% confirmation from ircc and immigration consultants
FSW/CEC/FST is one stream, PNP is another stream.

You can see EE new application option disappeared after you submitted one application to IRCC. If you plan to create another GCKey account to submit a new EE application, that's circumventing the rules and will be rejected during R10 phase.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
FSW/CEC/FST is one stream, PNP is another stream.

You can see EE new application option disappeared after you submitted one application to IRCC. If you plan to create another GCKey account to submit a new EE application, that's circumventing the rules and will be rejected during R10 phase.
No i dont agree i already know few people who done ,,, anyway if anyone dont want to apply ... then wait one more year ,,,

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I don't want to discourage anyone who's going to apply under CEC, but my understanding is FSW and CEC are both Express Entry (EE). If you plan to go the normal way, you'd have to withdraw the FSW, go back to the pool of candidates, update your file to include Canadian Experience, get another ITA then apply! Otherwise you will have to create a new GCkey account and open a new Express Entry application, but is this fine?? I hope anyone who got clarification from IRCC has stressed on the fact that he will be opening a new account and have two express entry applications in parallel. I was told by an IRCC agent that you can have multiple different applications as long as you're welling to pay the whole fees and not expecting to get full refund on the other ones. That was when I asked him about TR to PR program in parallel to EE. BTW, I ended up applying to TR to PR in the last minute, no AOR or any news about that one as well.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I think I may have figured out why they aren't releasing FSW CoPR?

Because of the housing crisis here, they don't want to add a wave of FSW arrivals onto international student arrivals. It would push rents even higher just as an election is underway.
And how does this theory fits fsw inland and pnp inland who are already in Canada for several years and obviously they are not living on trees

• Haha
Reactions: Twee