+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
This is for CEC only, unfortunately ... We, Inland FSW, have no clue about where they are on processing applications or even if they are processing ours at all.
Dec 2020 here, all dependents inland, no news since Jan 21.
I submitted an FSW (Inland) application on 17th December 2020 and applied for GC notes on 26th July 2021 and I haven't heard back from them

Reactions: JSF

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Does anyone know How can I check my submitted PR application.
I need to check the address and travel history that I submitted with my PR application.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
It seems like they are processing less and less of the FSW applications each month. Unfortunately, the data doesn't separate it into Inland and Outland.

PS: I created this chart using a worksheet from Canada's open data portal.
When we think it can't get worse

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
A big spike in the total of CEC finished applications but even less finalized applications for FSW.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
Well enough is enough,,, they are not processing fsw inland ,, i am aor nov 2020 ,,, i think we all should plan Cec ,,, guys lets talk about Cec now
Forget about fsw inland

Reactions: requiemforadream

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
I am surprised that some people are waiting from more than year for fsw inland ,,, guys wat are u waiting for ,,,, go with plan B,,,,, our fsw files are sitting or will be sitting there
So now we only have one option CeC

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Well enough is enough,,, they are not processing fsw inland ,, i am aor nov 2020 ,,, i think we all should plan Cec ,,, guys lets talk about Cec now
Forget about fsw inland
Sadly it is not an option for everyone... I'm self-employed. I'm paying my taxes. I'm deeply contributing to Canada's economy, but I don't qualify for other programs right now. I'm in Canada and working towards my EE-FSW application for 5 years now. I wish it was simple like that just choosing which programs to apply. It is just unfair.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
Sadly it is not an option for everyone... I'm self-employed. I'm paying my taxes. I'm deeply contributing to Canada's economy, but I don't qualify for other programs right now. I'm in Canada and working towards my EE-FSW application for 5 years now. I wish it was simple like that just choosing which programs to apply. It is just unfair.
So true ,,,, other people who have option ,,,, go for it ... i am also going next month,,, just have to pay fees again ... now pr card are also coming in one month ... best time to put CEC

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
A big spike in the total of CEC finished applications but even less finalized applications for FSW.

I think I may have figured out why they aren't releasing FSW CoPR?

Because of the housing crisis here, they don't want to add a wave of FSW arrivals onto international student arrivals. It would push rents even higher just as an election is underway.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021

Because of the housing crisis here, they don't want to add a wave of FSW arrivals onto international student arrivals. It would push rents even higher just as an election is underway.
I dont think so because we all here are fsw inland applicants so we already in canada ... we understand dat because of pandemic they cant allow people to travel canada from other countries
But we are already in canada why they doing discrimination with us
What is the difference between fsw inlad and cec
They are not doing fair with us

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020

I have thought about it. The processing of outland clients will certainly add pressure to the already inflated real estate market in Canada. Actually, I'm honestly just waiting to get my PR to buy a home.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
I dont think so because we all here are fsw inland applicants so we already in canada ... we understand dat because of pandemic they cant allow people to travel canada from other countries
For probably the 10th time, I guarantee you the reason they are not processing FSW Inland is because their system is not configured to split the FSW applicants into different queues by COR. That, or something similar. We just got unlucky that there is some technical or process constraint.

And there are not enough of us to make it worthwhile for them to change. We will just have to wait until they start processing FSW in general.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I agree. It is not fair. They should process all inland applications within the same timelines. It is a struggle to be in Canada and kept in limbo. I'm paying taxes but cannot access services like healthcare. I cannot get a mortgage. I cannot make plans for my life because I just don't know what's happening next. It has been 5 years living one year at a time, no long-term plans, and when I finally thought I would have a definitive status, I'm kept in limbo. My mental health is deteriorating day after day.