+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
Hello All,

I am creating this thread to share your application updates and experience with regards to your FSW inland applications. My AOR was 21/01/2020 and based on my GCMS notes, application was approved on 21/07/2020, exactly 6 months after AOR. COPR initiated but not printed/issued on the same day. I still have not received any phone call from an officer for completing the file and issuing COPR.

Reactions: Shivzz and SVSD

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Thanks for creating this, there are not very many of us, it seems. What's your VO?

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
Last time I checked my GCMS notes in August 2020, my VO was with CPC Ottawa. The next thing to happen for my application is to receive a call from the officer, do a phone interview and then my application should be completed.

Reactions: mknox

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
I have the same AOR. Last time I called they said that everything was passed on my file on Aug 28, 2020. Next step is to make a decision. I ordered GCMS notes on Oct 13, still waiting for it. I am using a representative and they haven't gotten back to me yet. VO is CPC Ottawa.

Reactions: mknox

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
GCMS notes should take 20-30 days to show up in your email. I guess, now we should just be patient and wait for that one phone call.

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
GCMS notes should take 20-30 days to show up in your email. I guess, now we should just be patient and wait for that one phone call.
I have ordered GCMS notes twice in the past and they showed up in 2 weeks both the times. This time it is taking longer. Weird but I have no option but to wait.

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
I have ordered GCMS notes twice in the past and they showed up in 2 weeks both the times. This time it is taking longer. Weird but I have no option but to wait.
Sometimes it is delayed, based on volume of requests received. I should be getting mine within the next two weeks. I will keep this thread posted on the updates.

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Woaah, looking for this group for sometime and finally found it.
FSW Inland Applicant here
AOR : 12th March
Bio exempt 13th Oct,
Got to know around 27th Oct via phone call that only Criminality check is pending.
Does anyone know if we (FSW-Inland) get COPR or PPR?

Reactions: SVSD and samirsam

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
Woaah, looking for this group for sometime and finally found it.
FSW Inland Applicant here
AOR : 12th March
Bio exempt 13th Oct,
Got to know around 27th Oct via phone call that only Criminality check is pending.
Does anyone know if we (FSW-Inland) get COPR or PPR?
FSW-Inland applicants will not get a PPR, we will be getting a phone call from an officer for a formality, at the end of the call the application will be completed and approved, after a day COPR will be received in email. There is no physical correspondence till getting COPR, after COPR is received, you need to send photo through mail for getting PR card.

Reactions: Parthg011

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
FSW-Inland applicants will not get a PPR, we will be getting a phone call from an officer for a formality, at the end of the call the application will be completed and approved, after a day COPR will be received in email. There is no physical correspondence till getting COPR, after COPR is received, you need to send photo through mail for getting PR card.
Thanks, so does status online change prior to call?
something like “approved”
Secondly, what should we expect in call (incase you got a call or know about that)

Thanks again.

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
Thanks, so does status online change prior to call?
something like “approved”
Secondly, what should we expect in call (incase you got a call or know about that)

Thanks again.
Nothing changes ever, the only last update you might have/will get is for "Medical Approved", pretty much that's it. Your status will get changed to "Approved" in the myCIC dashboard only after the call, almost parallelly when you get COPR in email.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Have any of you ever gotten any ghost updates other than the one for MEP/BIL?