Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Sydney
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
AOR August 1st - FSW Inland

I submitted a webform a few days ago and they said eligibility is passed, security hasn’t started yet. Apparently my application was transferred from Ottawa to Sydney.

Do you guys know if this means criminality is done ? Also, how long does security usually takes ?

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Has anyone seen in there recent GCMS notes this line:

Special group(s): PRBIO

I have been added to that group on October 2nd.
I have the same in my GCMS notes. I think it is referred to the special program they launched on sept 22 and applied on Oct 2nd for exempted BIOMETRICS we have given in the past for any application.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Has anyone seen in there recent GCMS notes this line:

Special group(s): PRBIO

I have been added to that group on October 2nd.
My guess is this is for biometrics exempted applicants.
edit: see @SVSD post above

Seems that way and its equally frustrating.
For August applicants on this forum (bearing in mind the tiny sample size, and self reporting), the vast majority of COPRs have been for FSW and PNP candidates so far, so no, CEC aren't being processed any faster than other categories.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
My guess is this is for biometrics exempted applicants.

For August applicants on this forum (bearing in mind the tiny sample size, and self reporting), the vast majority of COPRs have been for FSW and PNP candidates so far, so no, CEC aren't being processed any faster than other categories.
The frustrating part is that they are not working on our files. We too deserve mental peace as others.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
The frustrating part is that they are not working on our files. We too deserve mental peace as others.
On that part, I agree. I understand COVID has done a number on some of the processing centers and the reduced manpower as a result. My GCMS notes show that my application was moved a couple of times due to "workload redistribution" and is now awaiting an Officer's review in Ottawa. Prior to that, it was moving quite quickly.