+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Terri-Ann

May 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

I’m a potential inland fsw applicant with a pgwp. Do I need to provide proof of funds for my EE application? I don’t have a valid job offer.

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Fsw inland applicant here. My aor is 3rd October, 2020. I called IRCC in mid December and they confirmed that eligibility was passed, criminality is in progress and security was not initiated yet. I called today again after a month and the status has stayed the same.

Any idea how long it takes for criminality and security? I saw mostly everyone on this thread is waiting for more than 6 months just for that.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
I have been waiting for Security to pass since your AOR... Criminality passed a month or so after biometrics around 10th October.

Reactions: rajiyer

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi guys,

I see many people under FSW-Inland receiving Biometrics Invitation Letter (BIL), I thought Biometrics now is exempted? SInce they are inland, they probably must have given their biometrics for a temporary visa application before...

For my case, I gave bio for my Study Permit, and now in my FSW application, it shows the biometrics number of the Study Permit, does that mean I will NOT receive a BIL ?

Reactions: CanadaNewbieON

Greta90

Oct 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-09-2020
Hello everyone. I am a FSW Inland with AOR 24 Sept 2020. Finally I received my GCMS notes and it seems it has been some progress

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing : In progress

Hopefully they will make a decision within the 6 month period :). Good luck to everyone!

Mustafa Kakakhel

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
FSW-Inland applicants will not get a PPR, we will be getting a phone call from an officer for a formality, at the end of the call the application will be completed and approved, after a day COPR will be received in email. There is no physical correspondence till getting COPR, after COPR is received, you need to send photo through mail for getting PR card.
It's not necessary that you'll get a phone call. In some cases they don't even call. I didn't get any call, just got my profile updated to "approved" and got my COPR in the email next day.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Fsw inland applicant here. My aor is 3rd October, 2020. I called IRCC in mid December and they confirmed that eligibility was passed, criminality is in progress and security was not initiated yet. I called today again after a month and the status has stayed the same.

Any idea how long it takes for criminality and security? I saw mostly everyone on this thread is waiting for more than 6 months just for that.
I'm an inland applicant as well. Can you please tell me how to call and check the status ?

jgr00000

Dec 23, 2019
FSW Inland - AOR July 31, Eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started yet - since Oct 17. Called IRCC and still the same. Last update on my file was on Oct 17 and it has not been touched since then, as per agent.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Seems like they are focusing on CEC only and all other categories are forgotten including FSW inlands. Not at all fair.

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys,
I believe some of you might be able to help me here.
I'm a graduate student in Canada and when I applied for Study Permit I only included my foreign experience were I was a student in my country (January 2017 to March 2018) as a FULL-TIME Research Assistant. However, now that I'm about to apply for Express Entry, I realized that I can include all of my foreign experience as a FULL-TIME Research Assistant even when I was in school in my country. This would accumulate my experience as from January 2015 to March 2018, which makes it 3 years instead of one (I have a document from the department that I worked for that time).

Does the EE information need to be similar to my past study permit? The only difference is that in the EE I would include all my experience, but in my study permit applications I didn’t.

would the officer think I'm lying or forging document? I would appreciate the helpguys.