+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
So this happened today,
Called IRCC for some update and everything is passed and security is u/p but last time everything was passed and criminality u/p and also got to know today that the application will be finalized once that is done.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
So this happened today,
Called IRCC for some update and everything is passed and security is u/p but last time everything was passed and criminality u/p and also got to know today that the application will be finalized once that is done.
thats a good news. I havent given biometrics yet. next week after i am done with biometrics , i hope that things will move. what does u/p means?

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Judging by myimmitracker FSW Inland cases haven’t been updated for a while now. Is there anyone who got COPR in the last month or two?

Reactions: sunnyavril

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
So this happened today,
I was told that all my background checks have passed in August,2020 and next step is to make a decision which they cannot provide a timeline on. Jan, 2020 AOR. It has been 10 months, still waiting.

• Wow
Reactions: Parthg011

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Are all of your applications in CPC Ottawa?
Mine is. GCMS notes said security and criminality are in progress. My application has been in progress for eight and a half months now. Overall, looks like CEC stream applicants are of higher priority than FSW Inland. At this point, I’d be glad to see applications processed before Christmas.

Reactions: SVSD

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
Received approval email today. I am supposed to sign up using a PR approval tool now. Is anyone aware of this tool?

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:

· Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Received approval email today. I am supposed to sign up using a PR approval tool now. Is anyone aware of this tool?

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:

· Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence
You almost waited a year surely it will be worth the wait. Dont know about the tool, but really happy with this, seems things are moving forward.

Reactions: Sid243

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
You almost waited a year surely it will be worth the wait. Dont know about the tool, but really happy with this, seems things are moving forward.
Yes, it does feel good. I was asked a bunch of information by IRCC by email. I responded with my information and they created an account for me on the portal. They sent me my username and password to access that portal where I have to upload a latest photo and provide my address in Canada. Once, they have these documents, there is an option to download eCoPR from the portal! This is it, this is the end. Feeling relieved. :) Good luck to everyone. For anyone interested in the timeline, you can see my case here on myimmitracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2020-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/cases/case-89217

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Yes, it does feel good. I was asked a bunch of information by IRCC by email. I responded with my information and they created an account for me on the portal. They sent me my username and password to access that portal where I have to upload a latest photo and provide my address in Canada. Once, they have these documents, there is an option to download eCoPR from the portal! This is it, this is the end. Feeling relieved. :) Good luck to everyone. For anyone interested in the timeline, you can see my case here on myimmitracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2020-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/cases/case-89217
Hi Sid243,
Did you get a direct email or a call or an update on online application first?

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
Hi Sid243,
Did you get a direct email or a call or an update on online application first?
I am using a representative. So, my attorney got an email which they forwarded to me. I don't have access to my application status (only my lawyer does) through the portal so I don't know what happens there.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Any update on the Processing times for OTTAWA or anyone got COPR ?