+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Ali228

Jan 5, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Today IRCC requested Medical exam for my outland spouse.
The problem is this:
- She already took an upfront medical exam and submitted. She also got a previous UCI number (from Visitor Visa)
- When I added her to profile, IRCC gave another UCI, which they then combined/householded.
- Today, they request another Medical exam with the new UCI...
Question is should I still submit the old medical exam result (which tied to old UCI but still valid) with letter of explanation?
Asking because doing medical exam is not cheap...

(I'm FSW inland AOR Nov 2020, added spouse in Feb 2022)

@legalfalcon could you advise me on this?
We had the same issue! We were proactive and did the medical upfront but after a while, the IRCC asked for a new medical exam with a new IME number. We sent the previous forms with an explanation letter through webform and they passed the medical exam after a month.

Reactions: baryonix

baryonix

May 21, 2019
We had the same issue! We were proactive and did the medical upfront but after a while, the IRCC asked for a new medical exam with a new IME number. We sent the previous forms with an explanation letter through webform and they passed the medical exam after a month.
Thanks so much for your reply!
May I ask if your spouse is given 2 UCIs?

Some people recommend doing medical upfront, some against it... So I just chose to do it upfront and now IRCC is just making a mess out of it.
When you sent webform, how long did it take to acknowledge the receiving of the document? I assume there are 2 intervals: Sent webform---- Acknowledge---- Passing medical exam

Thanks in advance

Ali228

Jan 5, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Thanks so much for your reply!
May I ask if your spouse is given 2 UCIs?

Some people recommend doing medical upfront, some against it... So I just chose to do it upfront and now IRCC is just making a mess out of it.
When you sent webform, how long did it take to acknowledge the receiving of the document? I assume there are 2 intervals: Sent webform---- Acknowledge---- Passing medical exam

Thanks in advance
We both did upfront medical tests and the IRCC asked both of us for new medical with new IME numbers again. It took them almost a month to respond to our second webform, but once they got that, the next day our medical passed.

I heard that doing medical upfront can be good since it triggers your application; however, now the IRCC is asking for remedical itself. So not only there is no point in doing that anymore, but it delays the processing too as it takes them more than two weeks to notice your webform!

Reactions: baryonix

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Any update from those who have submitted ADRs a couple of months ago?
I received Schedule A and Military history back in Dec 12, replied 2 days later.

In April, got a request letter for my old Sep 2021 Withdraw request: they wanted me to hand write the withdrawal in order to execute it. Of course I asked NOT to since there are no longer CEC draws anymore for me to switch into. (It will reopen in July)

In May 19, got Re-Medicals.
June 22, Re-Medicals passed.

that’s all for me, still waiting this COPR that never comes since MAR 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: n.neo and pankyy

wennichnur

Apr 29, 2022
Any update from those who have submitted ADRs a couple of months ago?
I submitted Schedule A and Re-Medicals (requested by IRCC) in April. Last update: Re-Medicals accepted on April 19. My MP's office says that, internally, everything was approved on May 10 and that the only thing missing is the portal e-mail. Nothing yet.

This whole process motivated me to dive into the philosophy of Stoicism, as a way to deal with it.

• Sad
Reactions: pankyy

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
I received Schedule A and Military history back in Dec 12, replied 2 days later.

In April, got a request letter for my old Sep 2021 Withdraw request: they wanted me to hand write the withdrawal in order to execute it. Of course I asked NOT to since there are no longer CEC draws anymore for me to switch into. (It will reopen in July)

In May 19, got Re-Medicals.
June 22, Re-Medicals passed.

that’s all for me, still waiting this COPR that never comes since MAR 2020.
The same thing happened to me actually, got asked for a withdrawal request in December 2021 after sending a webform about the procedure in Sept 2021. Didn't do it then had to frantically call them to make sure my application was not withdrawn. After that nothing till medical passed on May 13. And now just wait and wait....

• Sad
Reactions: pankyy

kiruthigasridhar

Aug 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I and my spouse got our portal email yesterday. But we are not in Canada at the moment and will be returning in 2 weeks.
Is it safe to not respond to that mail until we land in Canada?

AOR- Nov 2020